Chapter17|Our leader

Minhyuk Pov:

I woke up due to the light that came from the window. I opened my eyes annoyed and looked around. It was like a miracle that I was finally out of that awful basement, that we were out of that awful basement.

Kihyun was still sleeping. Due to the sunlight his bruises were even more visible they seemed painful, he had dark circles under his back. He had hugged the pillow tightly while he buried his face in it.

The bedsheets were thrown to the ground probably due to his movements in his sleep. The weather was still cold so I got up and picked up the sheets covering Kihyun again. I sat next to him on the bed looking at him sleeping.

He seemed really peaceful and calm, finally. During the night I woke up several time in order to calm him down from nightmares.

He would wake up in tears, he would be confused while the environment seemed different. I feel so bad for not being there earlier.

I got up and headed out of the room. I went to the lobby where surprisingly no one was there except from the man from yesterday.

"Good morning sir" I smiled to him but he didn't take his eyes off the newspaper he was reading.....rude.

"So do you have the money?"

"Yes may I make a phone call thus they can bring them to me?" not saying anything he pushed the phone he had at me.

I quickly called Shownu. He was my first thought and the only number I could memorize. He didn't answer me in the first attempts and I could feel the tense in the room while the man was getting impatient.

After 4 tries he finally answered. "Hyung, it's Minhyuk" I told him our location and told him to come take us home and bring money with him. He asked me a lot of questions but I told him that I would explain when he would come.

I quickly ended the call and turned to the man and smiled. "Your money will be here in 20 minutes sir, can you please sent the person who will pay in our room after he pays" he nodded quickly and I understood that he no wanted me to leave. That man should learn some manners, no wonder why the motel doesn't have many people.

I quickly headed to the room. I didn't want to leave Kihyun alone for so long. I should wake him up and tell him the good news.

At the moment I stepped into the room I was attacked by a hug from a crying Kihyun. "What's wrong? What was that for" I immediately placed my one hand around his back and the other on the back of his head.

"I...I thought you left or worse"

"I told you that I will never leave you behind, I called Shownu, he will be here in 20 minutes, he will take us home, to our brothers, everything will get better I promise" Kihyun didn't seem happy about the news

"Will they have to learn everything?" he whispered.

"Kihyun of course they need to know, that man HAS to pay for everything he did, we all love you, we will never leave you okay?" he nodded and gave me a small smile.

We sat at the bed talking about random things while I tried to distract him from bad thoughts and suddenly we heard a loud knock on our door. Kihyun immediately flinched and grabbed his pillow. "It's okay Kihyun, it's probably Shownu, I going to open the door" Kihyun stayed still.

I got up and opened the door to see our leader. "Hi hyung" I said with a sad voice, I felt embarrassed that he had to see me in this state.

He immediately pulled me into a hug and I almost started crying. "What happened to you? How did you end up here?"