Chapter18|He is back

Kihyun Pov:

"Kihyunnie" I heard someone calling me, the voice was familiar. I felt someone caressing my hand softy.

I couldn't recognize whose voice it was. I started trembling "Kihyunnie wake up" I couldn't control it, I could feel him coming closer and closer.

I opened my eyes and remembered everything. I was on Shownu's back. We were in the dorm. I tightened my grip around Shownu and he smiled "it's okay don't be scared" he said

Wonho was the one who was caressing my hand. "Hello Kihyunnie" I looked around to see all the members. Some of them looked at me with pity while others were happy to see me. I instinctively looked for Minhyuk he had hugged Hyungwon and he was crying as well. I got him in all of this mess, he almost died because of me. I am so useless that's all my fault.

Wonho took me in his hug and after a while all the members joined except Minhyuk and Hyungwon while Hyungwon still comforted him. "We are sorry Kihyunnie, everything is going to be okay now we promise" Wonho held me really tight and I kept sobbing. I had buried my face in his shirt.

"Hyung how do you feel?" Changkyun rubbed my back and I immediately hugged him tightly both him and Jooheon.

"It's gonna be alright" Jooheon whispered.

"He...he kept..he kept threatening... threatening me that...that he would torture you if..." I couldn't continue all these memories came back.

"It's alright Hyung" I didn't pay attention to Jooheon's words. I could hear all the members talk but I couldn't understand anything. My knees couldn't hold me before I fell someone kept me from falling.

Minhyuk Pov:

Minhyuk Pov:

Hyungwon was with me when all the other members were comforting Kihyun. "I got scared, I had to protect him, he needed me" I cried out.

"It's okay now you are both fine, you did a great job" he hugged me and tried to cheer me up.

We suddenly heard Kihyun crying loudly. He was panicking and the others seemed to have no idea what to do.

I quickly ran to take him in my embrace right before he fell. I hugged him as tight as I could and lied my head on the top of his.

"Shhhh calm down am here" he grabbed onto my shirt as always crying. "He is far away I promise that he won't hurt us and he doesn't know where we leave"

"Kihyunnie it's fine don't be scared" Shownu hugged him from behind and the members followed.

"Shhhh calm down, we are all here and we are never leaving you" Wonho caressed the back of his neck slowly. The three maknaes tried to calm him down telling him that he won't comeback.

"You are great Kihyunnie you did great you are so brave" Hyungwon whispered with his soothing voice.

I lifted Kihyun's head thus I could face him. I wiped his tears "We are here Kihyun and you are not alone I promise" I felt tense leaving his body, I couldn't see him like that it was so heartbreaking.