1• Passing

Naruto usually is recognized as a japanese food or a japanese story, where it started as drawings on paper and later made into animation for the Tv worldwide.

The first time I encountered Naruto was when the show started being broadcast to my country, being a kid of only 10 years old of age, the show catched my attention. At first, it was only a show. Then it became a liking. Later, a life teacher.

It baffles me how a story about a fictional universe teached me about life more than real life itself, how easy it was for me to understand the acts and consequences in life. It changed me, in a good way.

I would always wait for the next episode, read the manga and search on the Internet to learn what I could from the shinobi world.

Years passed so fast.

I became older.

And Naruto reached its end.

It was like saying goodbye to a childhood friend. You only have the photographs on the memory book to look and remember the good times. The type of goodbye that at first hurts, until you accept it. You accept because it happens, because nothing is forever, because it's not dead. It's just a goodbye, maybe you will see each other again, right?

I grew older and started working on the real world, carrying the lessons learned in my childhood with me. I became one that people would look up to and respect. I heard once, someone somewhere, say: "You have this aura of leadership that we know it's right, that you are a good leader."

I must say it made me happy, but I never truly saw in me what that person said I had.

I died young.

An accident.

A tragedy shown on the news.

I didn't make to the hospital...

Oh well, everyone dies one day. I just had a shortcut for afterlife, unfortunately.

I died and hoped to see the answer for one of the Man most debated life questions. "What is there after we die?"

I sure expected the judgment. Should I go to heaven or hell? Maybe a second chance at life, reincarnation even.

I did not expect this. Live a long forgotten dream: Be in the Naruto world.

Life is funny.

But death sure is a surprise sometimes.

Waking up without the aches in my body was a relief, having a piece of glass on the shoulder sure is painful. But what captured my attention was that, instead of sirens or a heart beating on the hospital machines, my ears picked the sound of birds.

It is a peaceful way of waking up. Having to be awaken every day by a alarming clock isn't bad, but doesn't stimulate the best humor for the morning. This? This is one of the best things to hear after gaining consciousness.

Opening my eyes hoping to see the hospital sealing or the window from where the birds could shout their singing to me, the blue skies greet me with some tall trees.

"Oh, I really died then.."

Is this heaven? Did I really pass the judgment hall that we call it?

If it really is heaven, everyone was right with all the peaceful description. I feel like my mind could rest until the end of time, just laying down and be proud of what I lived.

Except this is not heaven.. or is it common to shout in heavens land? I'm not a professional to tell.

"What's happening there?"

There was a girl shout coming not so far away. Somehow, it's familiar to me. I just can't place it.

"Even I know why they're after people like Gaara and me. You know it already, don't you, Sakura? That I've got the Nine-Tailed Fox Spirit sealed inside me."

I know that voice.. what is this? Hallucination? There is no way that-

"Gaara and I both have monsters inside us. That's what they're after! That's what I don't like! They only see us as monsters! I don't like their selfish way of viewing us!"

Standing up I suddenly realize that I'm not wearing my clothes. This is a jounin vest nonetheless! Dear God, help me. Tell me this is not a white coat with "Fourth Hokage" written on the back.

"Everything about us was the same and he fought all by himself a lot more than me."

"It can't be a dream if I'm dead." I started running on the direction where I'm hearing Naruto. Him! From all the things to expect on the afterlife, is him! The little boy who I grew admiring for his strength and nindo. The teenager that pulled people together more than he knows. The man that changed so many lives.

"The Akatsuki was after him! It's just like me this time, too. And yet, why does he always have to be the one to get the short end of the stick?! It's always him!"

Surprised to be able to get to them without tiring, I look up to the tree arms. I can see orange, pink, grey and yellow. If I can recall, this happen when Gaara is captured and Kankuro is dying from poison in Suna.

"That's why I can't be wasting any time getting to him! This time, I want to save him right away!"

Why am I here? What exactly happened to me? Looking like Namikaze Minato, finding Team Kakashi and Temari on the mission to save Gaara..

The sound of leaves being disturbed recall my attention to them, just in time to see them running really fast through the trees. Following the ninjas is expected to be detected, but I could care less about being found. Sure it would create a havoc and maybe I would die again, but I don't even know where exactly I appeared. Konoha sounds like heaven to be if I'm really in Naruto Universe.

Should I call for them? Sure it's a surprise to be able to follow this pace, knowing that I was for the most part of my life a sedentary. Oh great, my hair is blond. If I see blue sky eyes on my reflection, then I'm sure this is reincarnation. Or is it incarnation? Minato is dead in this time of the serie.

"Ugh, I don't know what type of game the gods or any divine being is playing with my soul. But if it's hearing, you have some creative and sick mind.."