"But Dad!"

HEY GUYS!!!!! IM REALLY SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! TO ALL OF THE FANS OF MY FISRT TWO STORIES "GIRL MEETS WORLD WAR THREE" AND "GIRL MEETS WORLD WAR FOUR," THIS IS FOR YOU! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY! WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, I GIVE YOU THE FIRST PART OF...

GIRL MEETS PRANK WAR!!!

RILEY POV:

"But dad!!" I cried. "I HAVE to go! Maya and Farkle are going and so is Lucas!"

"That is the exact reason I won't let you." He replied.

"Dad! Farkle's parents are going to be home the entire time!"

"I have never trusted Minkus, Riley!" He yelled exasperated.

"Cory... A word?" My mother said urgently. He sighed and followed her into the office.

All I wanted was to have a sleepover with my three best friends. Maya, Farkle and Lucas. Sure I had a crush on Lucas... But seriously... It's not like we are going to do anything I'm 14!

CORY POV:

There is no way... And I mean NO WAY I am letting Riley have a sleepover with... BOYS!!!! What father in their right MIND would ever let his daughter do that?! Not this father! No way! Nada, zilch, zippo. You get the point. NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING Topanga can do or say will change my mind.

"Cory." She started.

"Topanga- I can't just-" I started

"Shhhhhh." She put a finger to my mouth. "How about... We let Riley go-"

"No!!!" I refused turning away.

"And we send Auggie to your parents house... And we have the night to ourselves." She finished winking.

"Ourselves?" I said.

"Yes Cory, just you and me. Alone. No kids." She said smiling.

So I know I said nothing she could say or do could change my mind... But come on I can't turn THAT down. Who in their right MIND would turn THAT down?! I finally gave in and we went to go meet Riley and Auggie.

RILEY POV:

I was mad. I mean really mad. My parents both walked in and I crossed my arms.

"Riley." My mother said. I crossed my fingers. Literally. "You are allowed to go to Farkle's tonight. "

"YES!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU!!!" I screamed. "I mean... Thanks." I laughed.

"And Auggie!" She said excitedly.

"Yes mommy?" Auggie said looking up from his coloring book.

"You are going to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house!" She exclaimed.

"Yay!!!!!" He said running to hug my mother.

"Well... I'm gonna go pack." I said trying to slip out of the room.

"Riley." My father said. "We need to talk."

"Mom?" I asked suddenly nervous.

"Auggie, go up and pack." My mother said.

"Oooooh! Riley's getting DUN DUN DUN... THE TALK."

"Upstairs now!" My mom yelled.

Auggie laughed all the way up the stairs.

"So Riley." My dad said sitting down on the couch. "We are letting you go, but there are some... Rules."

"Anything. As long as I can go!" I said willingly.

"One: You have to be polite!" My dad said.

"Two: You must. And I mean must, Text us every couple hours to give us updates." My mom said.

"Okay." I agreed.

"And three, ALL ARTICLES OF CLOTHING MUST BE ON!!! IF YOU CHANGE AT ALL IT MUST BE IN PRIVATE!" My dad yelled.

I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Okay daddy! One: EW!!!! And two: Don't worry!" I chuckled.

"Okay go pack honey." My mom said.

I went upstairs and packed almost everything I owned. There wasn't any time to think.

TOPANGA POV:

"You did good honey." I told Cory. "You did good."

BAM! THATS CHAPTER ONE!!! I WILL UPDATE AFTER I GET TEN VIEWS! SEE YA ON THE FLIP SIDE! KEEP READING!