Homecoming

LUCAS POV:

It was around 10:00 at night when we all settled down.

"Movie?" Farkle asked.

"Sure!" We chorused.

"Don't stay up too late!" Mr. Minkus joked.

Farkle Minkus... Never gonna get old.

"Can we pleaseeeee watch The Fault in Our Stars?" Riley and Maya asked sweetly.

Farkle and I sighed. "Fine." We muttered.

It was a pretty sad movie, I'm not gonna lie. Riley was sobbing, and even Maya was crying. Farkle was an emotional mess, so I had to comfort everyone... Wow.

When the movie ended I rose up from the couch. It was a little difficult, considering Riley fell asleep on my chest. I looked over at Farkle, who seemed to be in the same situation. I shrugged and he laughed silently.

I grazed my hands on Riley's hair. She looked very peaceful when she was asleep. I hugged her and kissed her face. First her forehead, then her nose, then both of her eyelids, after that, her cheek, and then finally I kissed her lips. Her eyes fluttered open and she giggled.

"Fine I'll get up." She whispered.

"No. Stay right here." I smiled.

RILEY POV:

Maya and I walked home from Farkle's the next morning after a delicious breakfast of eggs, hash browns, pancakes, and star shaped strawberries. We said thank you to Mr. And Mrs. Minkus and hugged the guys goodbye. Lucas kissed my nose lightly.

"See ya city girl!" He smiled. I felt the blush Creep into my cheeks. Farkle kissed Maya lightly. It was cute. Even though Farkle was kind of short, Maya was even shorter and Farkle leaned down a bit to kiss her. Lucas smiled at them.

We waved and walked out the door. In the lobby, we saw Emma and Luke talking to Tony. I walked right up to them.

"Please be cool, please be cool, please be cool."I heard Maya say.

"Don't expect us to talk to you anymore." I said confidently.

"Wouldn't plan on it!" Emma said snootily.

"But babe!" Luke complained.

Emma elbowed him.

We walked out with our heads held high.

"You were surprisingly cool." She praised me.

We arrived in my apartment.

"Hey honey! Hi other honey How was it?" My mom greeted. "Anything new happen?"

Maya and I looked at each other.

"Nope!"

AND THATS IT FOR GIRL MEETS PRANK WAR!!! AWWW IM GONNA MISS THIS STORY! I HAVE A NEW STORY "GIRL MEETS WORLD OF PRETEND" AND A PETER PAN FIC CALLED "NEVERLAND ACADEMY!" CHECK IT OUT! SEE YA ON THE FLIP SIDE!