Meanwhile in the screening room...

Previously: Maya and Farkle are dared to go into the screening room for seven minutes by Riley.

MAYA POV:

I can't believe this is happening. Seriously this is not fair. I look over at Farkle and he is just as nervous as I am. Maya Hart doesn't get nervous. Maya Hart is always okay. This is a first. I am so not okay.

We walked into the screening room and just kinda stood there.

"So..." Farkle said slowly.

"Farkle I have a question." I blurted out quickly.

"Anything!" He said hopefully.

"So... Let's say hypothetically there's these two friends. They're complete opposites. One of them is really nerdy and the other is really rebellious."

"I'm gonna stop you right there." He said smiling. "Is the rebellious one blonde?" He said chuckling.

"It's all hypothetically." I smiled as I sat down in a chair. He sat down after me.

"Continue." He said flashing a grin.

"In your opinion... Do you think the nerdy one will give the rebellious one a chance? Even though the rebellious one acts like she hates him all the time, just because she thinks he's cute?" I finished looking down and blushing.

"No." He said flatly.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded. "Oh, okay." I said eyes glued to the floor. I was trying very hard not to cry.

"I don't think that I would give you a chance... I know I will." He smiled at me sincerely. I jumped up and hugged him. I pulled away slowly.

"I-I'm sorry. It's just I was so-" I was cut off by Farkle jumping up and hugging me back. He pulled away slowly and kissed my cheek softly. I smiled and looked down.

"Come on lets go." He said taking my hand. "I'm pretty sure it's been about seven minutes.

We walked back towards the living room giggling when he suddenly stopped and shushed me.

"Hey! No one shushes me buddy-" I whispered.

"No Farkle is serious check this out." He motioned towards the couch. I peered over the corner.

I saw the weirdest sight.

Riley and Lucas were kissing. And Lucas was still in his underwear.

"Should we break them up before it gets worse?" Farkle said biting back a laugh.

"Nah I've got a better idea." I smiled deviously.

We tiptoed into the kitchen and silently filled cups of ice water. We surprisingly were not heard.

"Soundproof walls." Farkle informed me.

We tiptoed back into the living room to see Riley and Lucas still down eachothers throats.

"Three." Farkle whispered.

"Two." I continued.

"ONE!" We both yelled as we dumped the freezing water on them from behind the couch.

YES EVERYONE I NOMINATE ALL THE READERS FOR THE ALS ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE ON BEHALF OF MAYA AND FARKLE OF THIS STORY! =)

"AHHHHH!" They both screamed loudly.

Farkle and I rolled on the floor laughing while they stood over us, clearly very annoyed.

"Your... faces!" I laughed.

"Were priceless!" Farkle finished.

"I hate you guys." Riley scowled.

"Same." Lucas agreed.

Farkle and I finally regained the ability to speak without bursting into giggles.

"Sorry but you guys were sucking face... Consider it birth control... Our gift to you." I said smiling.

Farkle snorted.

"So are you guys like a thing now?" I asked. They both blushed.

"So yeah?" I asked. They nodded looking at each other.

"What about you guys?" Riley poked my stomach. I looked at Farkle and shrugged.

"Yes." He said stepping up to take my hand. I smiled.

"How cute. The devil and angel couple." Lucas said sarcastically.

He was still mad he was soaking wet.

"Riley are you cold?" He asked wrapping his shirt around her shoulders.

"Yeah considering I just had ice dumped on my head." She said flatly.

Farkle and I smiled cheekily.

The doorbell rang breaking the slight tension.

Riley and I forgot the current argument and yelled

"PIZZA!" And ran to the door. We were greeted by the pizza guy slamming pepperoni pizza in our faces.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed.

"Oh my god." Riley groaned.

Farkle and Lucas were holding back laughs.

"YOU!" I yelled out of betrayal. "You both lead us on so you could prank us. I can't believe you. Farkle I thought you actually liked me."

Riley just looked at Lucas with a disappointed face and started to tear up.

Lucas and Farkle's smiles dropped.

"We didn't plan anything!" Lucas started.

"I do like you Maya I would never-" Farkle frantically yelled.

"Save it." Riley growled. "You want a prank war? We will have a freaking prank war." She stalked out of the room.

"Uh... I have your pizza... That will be eleven dollars and sixty-five cents." The pizza guy said.

"THEY will take care of it." I said pointing at the guys who broke our hearts.

They stood there stunned.

"Well?" The pizza man said expectantly.

I groaned and stomped out with as much dignity as possible when your covered in pepperoni and cheese. They were gonna get it.

LUCAS POV:

I payed the pizza guy hesitantly.

"Who put you up to this?" Farkle growled. I had never seen him so mad.

"I have been asked to have it remain a secret, sorry dude." The pizza guy left.

Riley looked crushed, I really liked her. I did. I don't know what to expect from this prank war... Except death.

I agree.

Farkle! My POV!

I didn't feel like having a separate one. I tagged on to yours.

DUDE LEAVE.

Fine.

EMMA POV:

Plotting them against each other was brilliant... Nice plan Zuri. Lucas will be mine and Riley will be Luke's in no time. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

OKAY IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE EARLIER BUT I HAVE LIKE NO WIFI BECAUSE I AM ON VACATION =( I TRIED TO MAKE A LONGER CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR IT! KEEP READING ILL UPDATE SOON! =)