Chapter 6 - Drunken Disaster

Hey wattpad-lings!!

How are you this morning/evening?

I was bored so uploaded

Its not that long I know but I will be editing this (and all the other chapters) shorty-including the prologue because I feel its missing some info. Anyways!

Enjoy!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I stared wide eyed at my stepdad. He looked mad, beyond mad! Furious.

"What are you doing here" he snarled 

"I... Um" he looked around.

"I'll give you 5 f*cking minutes to say goodbye to your friend! Then your coming home and you need to explain things now Go"

I fast walked to Amanda who was looking at Greg. Greg looked at her and flashed a smile over to us. She smiled back. "I like your stepdad, he seems nice" Amanda told me, she didn't know about the abuse, and honestly, I wouldn't want to tell her

"Unfortunately, Skye has to come home now I'm sorry to ruin your plans" he told her, coming over.

"I-its fine. Um... We were done here any-anyways" she mumbled standing up, giving me a hug and waving goodbye as I was dragged out by Greg.  

"Explain" he sneered pulling me to a stop in a corner.

"I-i um. Amanda ... She. Um..." Think of an excuse!!! Think! Think! Think! 

He raised his eyebrows questionablely.

"She..."

He slapped me hard across the face. "Get in the car before I drag you! Now" he sneered pointing to his expensive new car. Cupping my cheek I slowly walked to the car park.

We sat in the car in uncomfortable silence all the way home. My heart racing. My ribs still hurt from where he broke them and I was terrified about what he would do to me next.

He pulled in to the garage. I let out a breath that I didn't realise I was holding and walked inside the house.

"Explain. NOW!" He sneered looking at me. Greg didn't like me going out anywhere. Why, I don't know but he hated seeing me in public.

"I-i ...amanda... She." I needed an excuse and quick.

Greg slapped my across the face again. Hard. "When I ask you a question, I expect an answer. Understand." He asked stepping close to me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He'd been drinking

I nodded quickly. I didn't have an excuse so I suppose I have to tell him the truth "I .. Um went to the café Amanda was there and... Um she asked to come here... For a while and um she asked if I w-wanted to some to town so-so we went and...." I trailed off shutting my eyes, ok, it wasn't the total truth but it was close.

I felt his cold hand grab my arm and kissed my hand. I froze. My breathing faltered. What was he doing?

"You know, I've always preferred you to your mother" he told me, kissing up my arm.

"S-stop" I swallowed.

"Don't be like that, I know you love me" he kissed my neck.

"Greg, stop" I choked back a cry. I tried to pull back but he pulled me closer to him.

His hand slowly started coming under my top. I closed my eyes tight. I tried pulling back again but his grip on my arm was tight.

"Please" I begged