Chaper 8- Ella Vs. Skye

Hey wattpadlings!!!!!!!

I've uploaded *happy dance*

Dedication to my new editor!!!

IMPORTANT::: 

Shortly I'm going to upload a new story, I need a name for it ... And I need a name for the main character, so once I've got them I will upload it. If you can think of a title then pleaseeee comment ?

The description/table of contents will be at the authors note at the end!

Enjoy!!!!!!

Oh and one more thing, through out this chapter it ISN'T Ella the new girl, its Ella the cheerleader, they are two different people

_________________________________________________________________________________________

'How'd you think I feel when you call my name 

You got me confused by the way I change 

How'd you think I feel when you call my name 

My name, say my name baby'

(Cheryl cole - call my name, song to the side)

We tossed and turned in a rhythmic way, moving our bodies to the melody. Hannah, my newest cheerleading member tossed Chloe in the air while Jade, Amy and Lily grouped together to catch her. Airborne Chloe landed in time, without dropping to the floor, making the performance rehearsal a success.

We carried on doing our usual routine as it came to an end. Just as we was about to end beautifully, the music stopped. All our head's snapped over to Ella Stownworth.

I frowned, annoyed that she ruined the routine

"You where late doing the 'in diving' completely out of place, causing the section to mess up.'' Ella, glared, while circling round the team.

What the hell was she talking about?

"The in diving and the section was perfect timing, if it wasn't the whole routine would off fell apart Ella, you have a brian so use it." I sighed running my hand though my jet black hair.

She scoffed, flicking her platinum blonde hair over her shoulder's. "No it wasn't, what are you Skye, Blind?."

"Whatever Ella" I told her rolling my eyes . "It was perfect. Your just jealous because I can do the job better than you." I smirked

I saw some off my fellow stalker/friends/squad nod and mumble in agreement behind me, causing my smirk to grow wider.

"Me? Jealous, please as if I'd be jealous of a pathetic slut that beg's for attention." She laughed humorously.

I raised my eyebrow at her putting a hand on my hip "I'm the slut that begs for attention?" I laughed "Ella, are you sure your not talking about yourself? I'm not the one who sleeps with every guy in the school, not me."

Her eyes flashed with anger "Really? B'coz the last thing I heard was that your little 'brother and sister' are your kids" she smirked "I mean, honestly, they look a lot like you and I've seen you take them to school. So Skye? Is that your secret?"

I raised my eyebrow higher and clenched my fist, I didn't care if she talked about me but no one talks about my siblings like that Ever. Without thinking I marched up to her and slapped her. Hard. She fliched back as her eyes turned to glare at me with hatred. Grabbing me by my hair and dragging me through the hall, I watched as all the other cheerleaders froze mouths agape. Ella got ready to swing me on the floor,but luckily I was quicker smacking her hand off my hair and grabbing onto her's and swung her on the floor.