Chapter 11 -A Little Bit of Truth

Read the authors note at the end please!

________

Recap

"Why's blue sad?" Sam asked, a frown on his face. "Did Greg hit you again!?"

My eyes widened and my heart quickened as I glanced at Oliver who was staring at me, mixed emotions swirling in his hazel eyes.

•Chapter 11•

Never would I have thought that I'd be sat against my front door crying my eyes out with a certain hazel eyed boy pounding on the door demanding answers for his many questions.

But here I was. Sobbing uncontrollably with the two twins staring at me in confusion.

"Blue?" Sam frowned. "Did I be naughty"

I let out a shaky breath and looked away.

"Sorry Blue" he spoke softly, sitting down next to me and wrapping his thin arms around me. "Don't cry. Please don't cry"

"SKYE LET ME IN!" A angry voice called from outside once again. I couldn't do it, I couldn't tell him

"Go away!" Lexi yelled out "Leave sissy alone!"

"Go upstairs you guys" I whispered to the twins.

"But..."

"GO!" I yelled. They ran up the stairs soon after. I let out a sigh and stared at the white wall in front of me. What was I supposed to say? What was I supposed to do? It was clear Oliver wasn't leaving anytime soon, and even if he did leave I'd see him at school. I groaned and hit my head against the door. There was no getting out of this...was there?

"Skye, open up!"

I shook my head, even though he couldn't see me. "No" I whispered. He went silent then and cautiously got up. Maybe he left?

I then heard a car engine. I looked at the wall clock and gasped. It was 7pm. That meant that Greg was the one in the car. I quickly opened the door and met hazel eyes. Shit.

With a forceful pull, I dragged Oliver inside. "Finally, I thought that I'd ha-"

"Shut up and get upstairs. NOW!" I cut him off and began to guide him to the staircase.

"But-"

"Please" I begged "just go to the top floor, third room on the right"

He stared at me for what seemed like forever, but slowly ascended up. "Stay in there. Don't go anywhere else" I told him as he got to the first landing.

I heard a faint 'okay' but my body was still rigid with fear. If Greg had seen Oliver then he would kill the both of us. Greg would probably be in garage by now. Today definitely wasn't a good day.

***

An hour had past since I had forced Oliver go to into my room. I still hadn't gone up there and Greg hadn't mentioned anything.

I grabbed two bottles of water and slowly went up the stairs. There was no way of avoiding Oliver, even more so than before. All to quickly, I was at the door of my room, with a deep breath I

opened it. Oliver was lay on my bed, throwing a tennis ball up in the air and catching it. I quietly shut the door and he looked up.

I swallowed.

"Hey" I whispered.

"Sup" he replied monotonously.

Well this was going just great.