Chapter 1 -For the First Time

HEY so.......... do u like the story (not that i've wrote much -_-) Soo.... i have nothing to say

Enjoy

Sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes

Pic at the side made my fallenangel_ox

Dedication to Epiic_Xx for making my cover ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

It all started on Monday morning.

A normal school day. I woke up. My little twin siblings, my brother and my sister, were sleeping next to me. Smiling at there sleeping form, I slowly rose out of bed, making sure that I didn't wake the them. I walked over to the small mirror hanging on the wall and stared at myself.

I looked terrible, to say the least. My face was bruised from last night when Greg became angry with me, my eyes had dark circles underneath because of constant restless nights. And my hair... let's just say that some things are better left unsaid. Sighing, I strolled into my bathroom and ran the shower, hoping I wouldn't wake Greg up.

I let the warm water drip down my body, giving a soothing feeling. My body ached with pain, my stomach and arms still were bruised from a few days ago and my hair was a tangled mess. After my shower, I walked into the 'walk-in-wardrobe' and rummaged through it, deciding to wear long a sleeved shirt and some denim, ripped jeans. I applied my make up, which took a considerable amount of time, and put my converse on.

I walked back to my room to see my twin siblings, Sam and Alexa, sitting up on the bed, staring wide eyed at me, not making a sound.

"Hey, guys, it's fine. It's just me," I reassured, walking up to them. Their faces flooded with relief and jumping off the bed, they met me halfway.

I opened my arms wide and crouched down. Beaming brightly, they raced into my arms. Ignoring the pain was was shooting through my body like a thousand fireworks bursting at once, I enveloped them with a hug.

"Come on kiddo's," I whispered, standing up and ushering them out of my room. Realising that the sibling love moment was over, they sighed and walked down the hall, as well as the first set of stairs. "Go to your room and get dressed. Be quiet though, you don't want to wake Greg up."

Their eyes went wide with the fear we all felt as they nodded slowly.

*#*#*#*#*

Eventually, the twins were dressed and ready to go to school. As quietly as I could, I entered Mum's room. If Greg woke up now, I would be in serious trouble.

I looked at my mum's pale face; she was lying down on her grand four poster bed, next to the evil monster named 'Greg'. "Mum?" I whispered, trying to sound as soft as possible. She sat up slowly and looked at me, terror in her eyes.

"I'm going to school now, we will talk later," I told her. Her right eye was a sick blue-purple colour and she had a small cut on her lip.

Sighing, she nodded, mouthing 'I love you' as I walked out. I gave her a small smile and walked out; if anything happened to her when I was out...

"Okay, Sammy boy, le-" I was cut off by Sam looking at me angrily.

"I am not a boy. I am a man!" He pouted, folding his arms.

Right. A 3-year-old boy is classed as a man. I smiled and rolled my eyes at him, ruffling his hair and grabbing the house keys and my school bag.

*#*#*#*#*