Chapter 4- Coffee Shop

HEY WATTPAD-LINGS!!!

SO IF YOUR READING MY OTHER STORY I WANNA LET U KNOW THAT ITS ON HOLD FOR A BIT. IT NEEDS SOME SERIOUS EDITING DONE TO IT SO ..... YEAH. OH AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE MY EDITOR INBOX ME, I NEED ONE FOR BREAKING THE SILENCE AND I CBA DOIN IT MYSELF SO YEAH.

Anyways, i wasnt gonna upload 2day but i got bored so here ya go !!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

I talked to Oliver for a little while, just about genral stuff and stupid things but not once did he bring up Blake, which I was thakful for. About an hour later he decided to go back to school because he would be in serious trouble, so I was now sat in the booth alone with hot chocolate in hand.

"Skye?"

I looked up to see Dan, my boss/ the owner of the cafe, looking down at me.

"Whats up?" I asked, taking another sip of my chocolate.

"You didn't turn up for mondays shift... Why?"

Oh

"I...um... My mum she..." I mumbled trying to think of an excuse.

He sighed and shook his head. " Well because you missed mondays shift, and your here now. You can work in..." He trailed off looking at his watch. "About an hpur and a half" He smiled at me and walked off.

Hmph.

"Skye? Will you do my a HUGE favour" I looked up again to see Rachel.

"Whats up?"

"Can you do my next sift, it starts now and ends in about an hour and a half? I wouldn't ask its just that Isabella... She's in hospital again and I need t-"

"Its fine, i'll do the shift, tell Izzy i wish her the best" I cut her off and smiled.

Izzy, or Isabella is Rachels little sister. Rachels parents both died a few years ago so she took on the role of being a mother to Isabella, who is 10 years of age and battling cancer.

"Thank you Skye!" She beamed and ran out the cafe, throwing the apron and she went.

#*#*#*#*

It was exactly 4 minutes and 21 seconds until Rachels shift finished and mine started. I headed to the table, with a smile on my face. "Hi, I'm Skye, I am your server today, how may I..." I looked off the clip board to see no other than Blake and Ella (the new girl) sat at the booth. My smile turned into a frown. "How may I help you" I said in a dull, annoyed voice.

"May I have-" Blake looked up at me and stared wide eyed. "Skye?"

"Thats my name, don't wear it out"

"W-what you doing here, y-you don't have a shift today!" he stuttered.

"I missed mondays shift so i'm doing a double today, Isabella is ill again" 'I told him. Blake always liked Isabella. Everytime she came to the diner or we met her he would smile and spin her around and play with her.

"Oh" Is all he said.

Silence.

"Yeah..." I said uncomfertabley. "so, if you would take your orders" I asked, looking at Ella who was sat looking between the two of us.

"Usual" Blake mumbled, I jotted down what e normally had on the clipboard paper.

"Ella?" She blinked. "Thats your name right?"