Chapter 7 - Two Different Lives

Hey Wattpad-lings!!!

Missed me??? Long time no see!!! How how've you all been?

I've had writers block recently (being the reason why I took like 200 years uploading) but got there eventually with the help of iimunchrainbows - which is why the dedication is to her.

There's probably mistakes and stuff in this but as you know, I don't edit. I have an edior now tho (hurray!!!) bookworm72512 XD

I have nothing else to say so laters!!!

ENJOY!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When we got home ,and the twins were soundly asleep in my bed I sighed and looked out my window, thinking about today's events. Greg kissed me, he told me he loved me more than my mum. Was that it? Was that why he beat me, he wanted me to himself but knew he couldn't have me so settled for my mum instead. But it wasn't enough for him, he didn't love my mum. He never did. Was it that he didn't like me going out In public because he wanted to protect me from the out side world.

A small whimper distracted me from my thoughts, and bringing me back to reality.

My head shot towards Alexa. I ran towards her and knelt down at the foot of my bed. "What's wrong baby girl? Are you ok?". I asked frantically.

"Monster's." Alexa managed to choke out, before bursting into quiet sob's. My heart broke. I quickly pulled her into a tight hug and rocked her shaking form back and forth her as I said "Shh, its okay baby, Skye's Here."

Her Sob's started to die out slowly, I looked at her beautiful pale face,into her icy blue eye's, which she took after our mother. "There all gone now" I told her smiling slightly.

"All the monster's are gone now?." Alexa whispered.

"Yes beautiful, the monster's are gone." I whispered back, I watched her face light up as she started to giggle, bringing her small hands to her mouth.

"There gone" she giggled again "you saved me from them. Like you always do Skye. You saved me from the monsters!" She chirped grabbing my neck and pulling my into a hug. I sighed and closed my eyes as a tear escaped my eye, returning her hug.

"Is everything ok now baby girl?" I asked kissing her forehead. She pulled back and nodded. "I love you Skye"

I grinned "I love you too Lexi"

When I woke up the next morning I was on the floor, the twins in my bed snoozing soundlessly. Stretching I stood up rubbing my eyes and yawning. I glanced at the clock 7:36. An hour until school started. I yawned again and lazily walked to my bathroom to do my morning routine. After showering, washing and drying my hair and changing into some denim shorts and a loose t-shirt complete with a designer bag,my converse and my leather jacket I was ready to take the twins, who were still sleeping, to school.

"Lexi, Sam. Wake up" I whispered shaking their unconscious bodies. Sam made a small mumbling sound turning the other way as Alexa yawned and sat up. Rubbing her eyes, she smiled at me.

"C'mon sleepy head" I grinned picking her up and placing her on my hip. "Let's get you ready for school"

*#*#*#

School. The dreaded 6 letter word. That's where I was now, everyone stared at me as I confidently walked to my locker. Blake or no Blake I was going to act like I always do. Confident, bitchy and the 'ice queen' of the school.

"Hey Skye wait up!"

"What do you want Olly?" I asked raking my eyes down his body and taking in his appearance. He wad currently wearing a blue t-shirt with low denim jeans and some trainers. His hair was its normal chocolate brown colour that looked like nothing had been done with it since last night giving it a 'bed-head' look and his almost golden hazel eyes were shinning with excitement.