Chapter twenty-five- being a dragon slayer

Natsu shook his head slightly as he came to. "Finally!" A female voice exclaimed beside him. He turned to see Sylvia smiling at him, he smiled at her beautiful face. "Are you Okay?" He immediately asked. She giggled slightly at his reaction before answering. "I'm fine, thank you. But, we're in a bad situation." She said, glancing at her chains. Natsu glanced up, his arms were chained to a pillar; as were his feet. The door at the end of the hall opened, revealing a short man in a black cloak. He limped towards the pair snickering. "So, you two are dragon slayers?" He smirked.

Natsu narrowed his eyes at the tiny man. "I am, but she isn't. What do you want with her?" He asked, becoming angry. The tiny man snickered more, as he stopped before them. He grabbed a long prod from a table to the side. He turned menacingly towards Natsu, he stabbed Natsu in the chest with the rod. Natsu could feel his magic being drained, he screamed in agony as it was ripped from him. "Nooo, leave him alone!" Sylvia sobbed, as tears ran down her cheeks. The tiny man snickered even more, turning into a full blown menacing laugh.

With Lucy.

Lucy was shocked to see lisanna leading the enemy. She shook her shock quickly as the enemy advanced. She glanced to make sure Jellal was okay, to find him with a small smirk. "Let's do this." He said to her. She smiled at his words letting her confidence in her training kick in. She flew into the air swiftly, like a devil on a mission. She let her magic form a protective orb around her, her body begun to glow white as an orb formed around her.

Jellal did a backflip as he dodged the guards attacks. He jumped into the air, placing both arms on top of each other. Seven magic seals formed around the guards, as they looked down in panic. "Grand chariot!" Jellal chanted, as each magic seal released a powerful light that blasted down on the guards; knocking them unconscious. Lucy smiled at Jellals efforts, as she gathered her magic in her chest. "Devils cry!" Lucy chanted, as a spiraling mass of magic shot from her mouth; aiming for the guards surrounding lisanna.

The force of her magic blasted the guards into the wall behind them. Lisanna snarled in anger, as her guards slumped unconscious. "I'm going to end you, Lucy!" She snarled. Lucy chuckled at Lisannas threat, tilting her head back slightly. "Good luck." She said simply, shrugging her shoulders.

Lisanna flew into the air aiming her bird talons at Lucy's face, before diving towards her. Her talons scraped off of the protective orb around Lucy, without leaving a scratch. Lucy smirked to herself before gathering her energy.

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
Oh Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...
Shine!" Lucy chanted, as stars formed in the air before her. They plummeted to the ground, striking lisanna down as she screamed in agony.

Lucy landed on her feet panting and smiling, before turning to Jellal. "Let's go save our friends." She said, as he nodded and took her hand. They left in search for natsu and Sylvia.

With natsu and Sylvia.

"Nooooo, leave him alone!" Sylvia screamed, as tears slid down her cheeks. "Please!" She begged, as natsu was shocked with an electric rod once more; having his magic sucked from his body. "Ahhhhhh!" He screamed, gritting his teeth together. "Is that all you've got?" He snarled. The tiny man laughed at his futile attempts to scare him.

"Dear boy, what do you think I want your magic for?" He asked, snickering. "Something evil I'm sure." Natsu panted out, as the man snickered more. "I'm going to take your dragon slayer magic, and implant it into this young girl." He said, looking at Sylvia menacingly. She shivered in fear under his gaze, natsu became inraged. "You leave her alone!" He screamed, struggling on his chains. The man simply laughed at his attempts as he continued to take Natsus magic.

Lucy, jellal and happy taxes through the corridors, until they found the entrance to the dungeons. Gray came huffing out of nowhere. "We're were you?" Lucy asked, glancing over his injuries. "Ah, you know, kicking ass." He said, shrugging his shoulders with a smirk. Lucy shook her head at her friend. "Let's save natsu and Sylvia." Lucy said.

Natsu panted exhaustedly, barely able to raise his head to look at Sylvia. Sylvia had fear in her eyes as the tiny man walked towards her. Her flipped a switch on the rod, before stabbing her in the chest. "Ahhhh!" Sylvia cried out in pain. She felt the magic as it coursed through her veins. Her eyes glazed over, as it felt like her blood began to boil. Her head tilted to her chest as she panted heavily. When she looked up to glare at the tiny man, her eyes glowed red.

"Yes, it's worked!" The man exclaimed, as the doors behind him burst open. "Natsu!" Happy cried. "Sylvia!" Lucy cries, as she glared at the tiny man. Lucy, jellal, Gray and happy rushed forward. Lucy made it to the tiny man first quickly knocking him out, by kicking him in the face. Jellal rushed to Sylvia's side while gray and happy rushed to Natsus. They freed the chains holding their friends, helping them to the floor. Natsu began to crawl to Sylvia's side.

He pulled her into his lap, placing his hand to her forehead. He pulled his hand back as the heat was to much for even him. He shook his hand slightly as he looked to Lucy with pleading eyes. "We have to get her to Wendy." He chocked. "Natsu, about lisanna." Lucy started, before being cut off. "It doesn't matter, she'll get what she deserves." Natsu said the last part venomously.

Lucy helped natsu to his feet, as he refused to hand Sylvia to anyone else. Gray and jellal stood on either side of him as happy flew above. Lucy led the way out of the castle and back to the guild. She couldn't help but wonder why lisanna had betrayed them like this. She balled her hand into a fist as her anger began to grow. She shook her head lightly, shaking away the nasty thoughts rising in her mind. She glanced back at natsu, she had never seen him look at anyone like that.

He never even looked at lisanna that way, "could he be in love with Sylvia?" Lucy wondered to herself.

End chapter.
Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter. If you like please vote and comment your thoughts.