Chapter VI •

I have just woken up and I checked my phone again. 8:30 a.m. Minki was still asleep. She was sleeping so cute...I went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Today I'll try my best and I will go to the park with Minki. After I finished my morning routine, I went downstairs in the kitchen. My grandmother wasn't there neither my parents...Where they could be? I went up to see if they are there. All of them were asleep. Ok...Weird...I took the opportunity and started cooking them the breakfast. While I was checking my phone for a idea I heard a scream. It was Minki. Oh fuck! I ran up to my room how fast I could and I found her crying.
"What happened?!"
"They are back Jonghyun...They are back!" She said and started crying again. She was very scared.
"Come here..." I sat down and I embraced her.
"Don't leave me please! I want you to stay with me, forever!" She was so scared...
"Ok...I will don't worry...Now tell me who is back."
"The soldiers..."
"The...soldiers?" That is a new thing. I heard her saying about ladies who lived in the 16 century but never about soldiers.
"Yes! They are back! They first came when my grandfather died. I was young back then and I really loved my grandfather. When they came, they told me that I will lose my grandfather. I told them that is not true, that they are lying to me...Then...They showed up again with an hour before my grandfather died and told me to be ready because they will go in a place with him and I'll never see him again...They show up only when I'm about to be left...With a couple of hours before mom took me to the hospital they told me that my mother will leave me...Forever...And they were true! That's why I'm scared...I don't want you to leave me!"
"...Minki...I won't...I won't leave you even if the soldiers come with one hundred of shotguns! I'll be with you forever!" I hugged her again. This looks like future predicting...She can predict the future?! No she can't. It's just a feeling that is represented by a illusion.
"JONGHYUN COME TO THE KITCHEN NOW!"
Oh god that was my mom...Fuck! I forgot the eggs in the oven!
"What happened?"
"I forgot the eggs in the oven..."
"You are so dumb!"
"Don't laugh! It's your fault! Stay here I'll come back."
I looked the door and I ran down. I'm so fucking dumb! At least I hope that mom will forgive me if I tell her that I wanted to cook the breakfast for her...
"Tell me why the fuck was the oven ALMOST in flames?!"
"I wanted to try and cook the breakfast for you...But I forgot that the eggs are there..." She is really mad. She uses ''fuck'' only when she's really, really mad...I'm dead...
"Aw sweetheart...This is so cute...But you are grounded for the day...No more car. Now give me the keys. Today I have a free day and I'll go to the spa! With your car."
"Mom I'm major! You can't ground me!"
"Give me the keys...NOW!"
"Ok,ok..."
"I'll leave now. Good job at walking. Bye!"
"Hahaha...Bye" Aghh! I hate her sometimes. Well, now I can show Minki how beautiful is to walk 10 kilometers by feet...Yay...
"Jonghyun! Come here!"
That was grandma...I haven't tried to wear her bra anymore, why is she yelling at me?
"What have I do...ne now....?"
"Look how pretty she is!"
"Grandma...Why are you torturing poor Minki?"
"I'm not torturing her, you idiot! It's called beauty!"
"Yeah...She's beautiful...I mean, no! Let the poor girl!" Oh shit! From where the fuck grandma got a sexy red dress and professional make up?! And from where the fuck she knows to apply makeup this perfect?! And from where did she got high heels shoes?! And why the fuck Minki looks so damn hot?!
"Are you captivated by my beauty?"
"Yes Jonghyun, are you captivated by her beauty?"
The both of them made a kinky face...That...was scary.
"Yeah...I mean...No! She's pretty but I'm not in love...No that sounded mean...I mean...Ah fuck! Yes she's really, really pretty..." What is wrong with me?! I guess, Minki in a red dress has a big impact on my heart...
"I told you that he'll love the idea!"
"Well, I'm glad he likes it...Now I'll change myself. We are still going in the park right?"
"Yeah. We will walk alot because mom took my car. Get your feet ready princess..."
"I will...But...For that I need privacy."
"Oh yeah, sorry...I'll wait in the living room." I went down and I started to do what I'm usually doing, playing on the ps4. Basic young virgin man. The reality is sad. Well, I'm not a virgin anymore so it's not that sad...
"Oh wow I expected you to be jerking off not playing FIFA..."
"Emm...Let's go..." Oh fuck, these 2 hours were very awkward.
---
"Oh my god! I missed the park so bad!"
"Yeah, me too!" We were just walking and talking about everything that we thought of. Walking around the park, seeing happy kids, hearing laughs is very relaxing. I really needed this and I think Minki did too. By reflex, I took her hand in mine. She looked at me and smiled. That smile...I love it...
"Jonghyun, I'm bored...Let's go and buy some food then watch a movie on your laptop."
"Ok."
--
We ended up cuddling in my bed, with a lot of snacks, watching the nun...wow! Amazing! It was actually. I think I'm starting to like her more and more...
~~'~~
FINALLY I'M BACK!! Sorry that it took me so long but school started and I was busy 😝 How I said I tried and I made this chapter bigger :))  I hope you liked it and ily 💕💕