Chapter One

Chapter One

In this world full of people, there's one killing me.

And if we only die once, I wanna die with you

"What are you doing?" Niall asked one morning, walking into my apartment as I sat on my couch. My head was dangling off the edge of it, my feet kicked up on the back. I probably looked ridiculous, but whatever. 

"To be honest? I have no idea." I said, sitting up a little. My head was starting to spin... maybe that hadn't been such a great idea. 

"You're an idiot, I hope you know that." 

"I do. What are you doing here anyways?" 

"What? I can't come visit you?" 

"I don't have anything against it, I was just curious." I stood up from the couch, walking over to him. He smiled at me, pecking my lips before walking past me and into my kitchen. 

"I figured we could spend the day together before you head back down to London for the week." 

"Oh that's right... I forgot about that." 

"You're impossible." 

"So you keep saying... You wanna come with me?" 

"Nah, I've got things to do this week." Niall came back into view, a bag of chips in his hands as he stood in the doorway of my kitchen. I leaned against the living room wall, looking at him with such admiration... God I loved him.

"Like what?" 

"Things." He shrugged, probably thinking I would just accept that as an answer. He obviously didn't know me all that way if that was the case. 

"What kind of things?" 

"Does it really matter?"

"I just want you to come down to London with me... It gets lonely down there all by myself for the entire week." I sighed, knowing that there really was no point in pressing Niall for further answers. Sometimes it felt like he didn't really trust me, and to be honest that hurt like hell more times than not. 

"Maybe next week, besides you'll be back before you know it. You're the one who wanted to go to law school anyways." 

"Would you rather I didn't?" 

"I didn't say that." 

"I know, but it's an honest question." 

"It's your life Harry, do with it as you please. I'm just not going to go to London with you every week just to sit in a cruddy motel while you go to class. I have a life established here." 

"I know that, I do too... I'm really not asking that much from you." 

"I know." 

"Then why are you making it such a big deal?" 

"I'm not." His voice was void of any emotion, something I learned Niall did quite often when he was upset with me. You'd be surprised as how often I hear that tone of voice from him... 

"You're mad at me." It was Niall's turn to sigh, his hand running through his hair as he shook his head. 

"I'm not mad, irritated maybe... but not mad." 

"Sure doesn't seem like it." 

"What do you want me to say? I just said I didn't want to go to London with you, and you're making it a big deal." 

"I'm not making it a big deal." 

"Yes you are." 

"I'm not. I just said I wish you would go. How in gods name is that making this a big deal?" 

"I'm not going to London." 

"Okay." 

"Okay." 

"Are we finished with this then?" My voice came out a little colder than intended, but at this moment I didn't care. I was a little angry, but I guess you could say I had the right to be. He always did this... It was annoying as hell. 

"Yeah, I think we are." I nodded, my arms crossed over my chest as we stared down each other. We didn't fight often, but when we did it was usually over the stupidest shit. They say arguing keeps the relationship healthy, but sometimes I felt it was a waste of time. 

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled after a few minutes, finally just letting it go. I really didn't ask much from him, but whenever I did he made such a big deal about it all. 

"It's not your fault... I'm just... I'm having an off day today. I would love to go to London with you Harry, but I just can't this week." 

"Alright. It's fine... No biggie, I'll be over it by tomorrow." I shrugged, walking over to him slowly. He just gave me a soft smile before kissing my cheek. 

"I love you." 

"Yeah... I love you too." I gave me a sad smile, pulling him into my arms. I breathed in his scent, something that was always relaxing really. 

"What do you want to do today?" 

"Anything really. I can take you out? We can go see that new Marvel movie you were talking about last week." I whispered, kissing his shoulder softly.

"I don't really feel like going out. How about we just stay in and order pizza or something?" 

"Yeah.. That sounds nice. Wanna just cuddle on the couch and watch the latest episodes of Supernatural?" 

"You know me so well.." 

"Actually according to you, I hardly know you." 

"I guess we should change that then..." 

"I vote for a game of twenty questions." 

"Twenty questions? That's a little... high school ain't it?" I rolled my eyes at him, really he acted like I was mature or something. 

"So? It's an easy way to get to know each other, I'll even ask the first question." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Alright. 

This story has started off with a bang... 

You can already see some of the future tensions...

Hmm.

Interesting. 

Have I ever mentioned that I love you guys? 

I feel like I don't say that.. Haha.

I'm sorry my authors notes are always really boring and shit...

I'm done now...

Dedication: 

natalielopezlove

Comment

and 

Vote

Connie xx