Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Come on make it easy, say I never mattered

Run it up the flagpole

We will teach you how to make boys next door

Out of assholes

Waking up next to Niall was probably something I would never get over. I loved how his hair was all over the place, his eyes closed and his face seeming almost peaceful. I liked how the sun would shine through the window, shading the back of his head so I could see his face almost perfectly.

I honestly just loved waking up next to him.

This part was my favorite though, watching his eyes open.

"Morning." I whispered, giving him a soft smile.

"I fell asleep..."

"That you did."

"I didn't mean to... I guess reliving your past does that to you." He gave a half smile, streaching a little as he looked at me. I didn't say anything for a few moments, taking in every inch of him as we just layed there.

"I love you." I whispered, running my fingers up his arm. They left goosbumps in their wake, I found I had that effect on Niall...

"I love you too."

"Enough to marry me?" I grinned a little as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Not quite yet buster brown."

"Last I checked my first name was Harry and my last name was Styles... and if you marry me... You can have my last name too."

"Who ever said I wanted to have your last name? Why don't you take mine?"

"Because Harry Horan does not have a ring to it."

"And Niall Styles does." Niall's voice was pretty much dripping with sarcasm, his eyes finally filling up with humor.

"Think about it, Niall James Styles."

"Harry whatever your middle name is Horan."

"Edward, my middle name is Edward."

"Oh, I was hoping for something more along the lines of.... Robert." Niall smiled, giggling a little as I stared at him in disbelief.

"I can't believe you just used my own words against me."

"I saw the moment and I seized it."

"Marry me."

"Someday, but that day isn't today."

"You can't use the excuse that I don't know you anymore..."

"I know I can't."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not ready yet. Marriage isn't exactly my top priority right now. It really shouldn't be yours either... I mean c'mon Harry, you're trying to study law. Do you not realize how expensive a wedding is?"

"Why do you have to be such a realist?"

"Because one of us has to be."

"So what if I ask you to marry me every day? Will you agree eventually?"

"Maybe in a year."

"But that's so far away."

"You can wait."

"I don't think I can."

"Maybe I don't even want to marry you."

"Stop crushing my hopes and dreams."

"Don't be overdramatic."

"Overdramatic is my middle name."

"I thought it was Edward." HIs eyes were twinkling, his smile as real as I had ever seen it.

"I can go all out if you want me to, fancy dinner underneath the stars, the proclamation of my love for you, get down on one knee, ya know the whole nine yards. I'll even get you a ring."

"And my answer will still be what it is now, not yet."

"Someday then?"

"Someday."

"And that day is not today?"

"No it's not."

"Can I take you out tonight then?"

"How about we just eat in? There's some people I need you to meet." Niall finally sat up in the bed, streching his arms over his head... My eyes locked onto the small patch of skin that shown where his shirt had ridden up...

I kinda wanted to kiss it.

Shit.

"W-Who?" I stuttered out, still unable to take my eyes off his stomach.

"Beth and her son. They... I told her she had to take Blake out for the night so we could talk. Harry, my eyes are up here." I snapped out of my stare, looking up at Niall with a sheepish grin.

"Sorry..." Niall rolled his eyes before kissing me on the cheek and climbing off the bed. I watched as he walked to the adjoined bathroom, his hips swaying a little... almost like he was doing it on purpose. I heard the shower turn on, leaving me sitting on the bed alone. My eyes fell onto his dresser drawer, and I couldn't fight the grin that came over my face. I got up off the bed and walked over to it, opening the front door to reveal some clothes I hadn't seen for quite some time.

"I think it's time to have our little slut dresser back."

----------

I was sitting down at the table when Niall came back in, a soft smile on his face as he joined me. I grinned a little behind my cup of tea as I saw he was wearing the clothes I had picked out for him.

"You look cute."

"I thought you were going to say something about me looking like a slut."

"Well you are my slut dresser."

"And you're my slut next door... even though you don't live next door anymore."

"I've actually been meaning to ask you about that... I uh... I was wondering if you'd like to... To go live with me in London?"

"London? Why are you moving to London?"

"I wanna save up?"

"I'll have to think about it, if that's okay?"

"Yeah... Of course."

"I love you Harry." He smiled at me, to which I returned only halfheartedly.

"I love you too."

________________________________________________________________________

I'm exhausted.

6 AM is too bloody early #firstdayofschool

Someone shoot me? I don't want to go :(

But I'm so close to 3k! Like 7 more followers I think!

Fanart: conwecalllove@gmail.com

Dedication:

kadiebmore

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx