Moving

A loud yawn was heard from the boy that laid with his face stuffed into the pillow below him, just in basketball shorts and a thin tank-top. A soft knock was heard from the oak door, a groan sounded out, letting the person know that they could come in. A young woman, wearing a maid's uniform entered the room and smiled softly at the boy.

"Young master? Time to get up, you wouldn't want to be late leaving Japan, would you? The flight leaves in two hours..." The boy, now known as Ren, bolted up, his breath caught in his throat as he scrabbled around the room.

"Thank you, Maria! You can go now!" He called out, as he ran around the room a small bouncing movement was seen from his shirt, indicating a small chest. The maid, who was fairly new to the Magi staff, was confused, Ren was a slim boy, not an ounce of fat on him. Maria stood there a moment longer then walked out of the room to ask the other staff members. As she did this Ren was scrubbing his hair roughly to move his shower along quicker.

A sigh left his lips as he looked down at his small chest before glaring at it, he shook his head and hopped out of the shower, wrapping the towel around his waist he walked back into his room quickly. Ren dried himself before slipping the chest binder over his head, he adjusted it so his small chest was flat before smiling softly. He finished getting dressed, having a pair of black skinny jeans on with a blue pullover hoodie. He slipped his sneakers on as he rushed out the door, almost tripping over the small dog that ran down the hallway.

He smiled at it and picked it up, the puppy barked and stuck his tongue out.

"Hey bud, how are ya today? you ready for Japan..? A rest start..." He muttered out the last line before rushing down the stairs, plopping the puppy into his carrying kennel.

"Mornin' mom, how'd you sleep?" A woman nearby smiled at him softly.

"I slept fine dear, and yourself?"

"Good, I slept nicely..." The grin didn't leave his features as he grabbed his remaining few suitcases and walked out to the waiting limo. The nearby Butler grabbed his bags and pushed them into the trunk. Ren thanked him before slipping in next to his father in the limo.

"Hey, dad." The man nodded slightly before resuming his texting session. Ren rolled his eyes and struck up a conversation with his mom while he held onto the carrying kennel.

The talking stopped when the limo rolled to a stop, Ren was the first out with the kennel. People around the family recognized them and started to crowd them. Security pushed them back, Ren made his way through quickly, not wanting anything to happen to himself.

The family went through customs and baggage drop off, then made their way to their seating. Ren took the window seat to rest his head on while his mother sat next to him.

===

Ren woke to a shake of the shoulder, he blinked and groaned, stretching his arms and yawning. He heard a chuckle and opened his eyes to see his mom, he smiled softly and stood up, making their way out of the plane. They talked softly as they collected their things. The trip to Japan was long, Ren had to take his binder off after the six-hour mark, he wasn't wearing his more breathable ones, they had already been shipped to Japan last week.

He sighed softly and tried to adjust his clothes to make it look better but gave up soon after. He slid into the seat next to his mom, who held their dog, Bud. He was still tired, probably from jet-lag, and just wanted to sleep. But he stayed awake long enough to get out of the limo and glance at the house before going up to his room.

 But he stayed awake long enough to get out of the limo and glance at the house before going up to his room