Home Visit

When Ren got home he was greeted by his parents who stood in the hallway talking to each other softly.

"Hey, mom, dad, how was work..?" He asked softly, to which his mother, Kioka, responded to.

"It was fine, Ren, and school?"

"Fine... Hey... Can we get my name legally changed tomorrow..?" Kioka,  smiled and nodded softly.

"Of course Ren, remember you have surgery coming up, don't over-exert yourself," He nodded and headed up to his room dinner wasn't for a few more hours. He changed into his pajama sweats and t-shirt, taking his binder off smoothly. He laid down on his bed softly and relaxed. Maybe even a little too much, because he fell asleep soon after his head hit the pillow.

---

As Ren rolled about on his bed, trying to get back to sleep, the sunlight broke through his curtains and hit him in the face, sending a groan accompanied with a gare to the sunlight he sat up and yawned widely. He looked over at his calendar and smiled softly.

'Two more days... Two more days of binders... Two more days of worry... Then they're gone...'

As he finished his thought he stood up and checked the time since he started school on a Friday it was Saturday and he only had a few things to do later today. He knew he had a doctors appointment later at around three p.m and a check-in with the hospital at five p.m. He sighed softly and started to get ready for his day, he slid on a flexible binder and headed downstairs for breakfast, not bothering to change.

---

As he finished his breakfast and was sipping on his coffee a loud commotion was heard in the hallway, he ignored it and stretched his arms up, hearing a satisfying 'pop' and continued to drink his coffee with a content smile.

"No! We have to see him!!" A loud voice overcame his peaceful thoughts and set a slight frown on his face.

"Ren-san is very busy today! Please, leave!" Ren stayed seated in his chair until the door burst open, he sighed and finished his coffee.

"Amary?" The maid looked over and bowed.

"I'm sorry sir... I tried to stop them..." He nodded and held his cup out gently to the woman.

"It's fine... Could you get me another cup of coffee..? I think I'll need it today..." He muttered the last bit as the maid grabbed the cup from him and smiled softly.

"Of course, sir." He nodded and leaned back in his chair before adjusting his sweatpants.

"Now... What is it you need this early in the morning, Souh-kun?" He asked as he looked at the blonde who was standing up straight with a determined face.

"And, last I checked, breaking and entering is a crime... So please, make this quick, I have a few things to do today..." Tamaki's mouth opened slowly as he watched the boy who rubbed his eyes and took the hot cup of coffee out of his maid's hands.

"Ren-san, you have a violin class at noon." Ren looked over at his personal butler, who he has known since he was ten, and smiled slightly.

"Thank you, Raymond," Raymond nodded and bowed slightly before leaving the room quietly. The group of boy's and one girl sat down at the table as Tamaki started talking.

"We wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday... Right, Kyouya?" Kyouya looked up and pushed his glasses up.

"Yes, a sincere apology-" Ren cut him off.

"No, you aren't 'sincerely apologetic' you don't care. You don't, and I know that, so there isn't a need to tell me you do. I understand you don't get it, that's understandable, but telling me I'm not a boy, when I am, isn't right. You. Don't. Know. Me. Understood, Ootori?" Kyouya was speechless as he nodded slightly, never in his life had he been told off by a person other than his family members, let alone a person he didn't know. Ren stood up and stretched, his shirt rising up a bit as he did.

"I'm going back to my room to change if you guys want to tag along on the few places I have to go, you can, I don't mind." He muttered out while walking out of the room. He made the trek up the flight of stairs and walked into his room, the boys at the kitchen table heard the door open again.

"Sorry to intrude... But I overheard your conversation with Ren-san... And I may have to warn you, don't bring up his past, it isn't a subject he likes to talk about... Ren is Ren, he was always a boy, his parents didn't force this on him, they were devastated when he told them. They thought they were losing their daughter... Then came to realize they never had one... So please, treat Ren as if you would treat another male." Raymond bowed to the group before leaving once again to help the gardener.

The group gt curious and followed the path Ren took to get to his room. As they opened the door Ren was shirtless, with a binder wrapped around his chest. He looked over and his face turned red.

"Get. The. Hell. Out. Souh!" Ren yelled out harshly as he grabbed a nearby shirt to cover his binder. The blonde was stunned and stuttering.