Recovery

Ren woke up again when he was in the recovery room hours later, he yawned and looked around, his eyes still heavy with sleep, only finding one person in a chair that was sat in the corner of the room and smiled slightly.

"What... Time is it..?" The tall boy looked over and checked his phone before responding.

"Around five..." His voice was deep as he stood up, helping the younger boy sit up completely, Ren stifled yet another yawn as he looked around the room.

"Where is everyone...?"

"Downstairs in the cafeteria. Dinner." Takashi stated softly and fixed the pillows behind Ren, who smiled and thanked him.

"How many pain meds do they have me on...? I can't feel my toes... Or my lip..." His voice was slurred slightly as he spoke, a nurse walked in a moment later, and he repeated his question.

"Well... We have you on two different types of pain medication. Vicodin and a very low dosage of morphine. By the time you leave and get home, you should feel a lot better and only have to take a Vicodin once a day for just a week until you get the drains out..." Ren muttered out an 'okay' as he started eating the plate Takashi had set in front of him. He finished after only about twenty minutes.

"You should go eat Takashi... I'm sure you're hungry by now..." The raven-haired boy nodded slightly and ruffled Rens' hair before walking out of the room. Ren smiled slightly and looked down at the medical binder that was pressed to his chest. He smiled widely as he leaned back on the bed. He sighed softly before slipping out of the sheets slowly. He stood up wobbly for a moment before steadying himself out. He shuffled around the room slowly before nodding and taking steps.

By the time the group went back to Ren's room, the boy wasn't there and they were met by three nurses frantically looking around for him. 

------------------------------
So as you've probably noticed I'm not updating frequently.

My laptop broke, and I can only update on my phone, I hate typing out a lot of words on my phone in a short amount of time.

I'm getting a new laptop in about a month.

I won't be updating until I do...

Sadly.

Have a nice day/night.