Reiko Magi

Rose meaning-

Thornless- "Love at first sight"

Burgandy- "Unconscious Beuty" 

One Rose, Any color- "Utmost Devotion"

---

As class ended the small teen bounded over to his new-found friend. He smiled happily and started up a conversation about sweets with him, his cousin standing behind them.

"Do you like cake, Ren-chan?" Ren nodded slightly.

"A little, I'm not the biggest fan of sweets, much like yourself, but I do enjoy a treat every-now-and-then." He stated calmly, Honey smiled and beamed.

"I want you to meet my other friends! This is my cousin, Takashi Morinozuka! But you can call him Mori!" Ren greeted him with a nod and a quiet 'hello' before being dragged off by his arm. He smiled slightly and followed along quietly, listening to his small friend ramble about cake and other sweets. Ren just gave him a few smiles and nodded every now and then.

---

As Honey stopped walking, Ren glanced at the door, recognizing the room number, 'Music Room #3', he sighed softly.

"Ah... I was in here earlier..." Honey nodded and smiled.

"Mhm! This is where my friends are! C'mon!" Honey pushed the doors open, no bright light and no rose petals. The pair of twins looks over and greeted their senpais.

"Hey, Mori-senpai, hi Honey-senpai," Haruhi greeted them softly as he prepared tea, Ren took a closer look at the boy making tea and noticed small lumps on his chest, almost like what his chest looked like before he wore binders. A click sounded in the back on his brain.

'Originally a girl..? Transgender..? Gender-queer..? Bi-gender maybe...' Ren looked at Haruhi a moment before opening his mouth.

"Ah, Haruhi-kun, what's your preferred pronoun..?" Haruhi looked over and smiled.

"Any pronoun really, it doesn't really matter, does it? Beauty should only count for what's inside, not the outside." Ren smiled and nodded slightly.

"You're biologically a girl though, right?" By then three host's where freaking out, having a spasm while yelling. Haruhi smiled again and nodded while continuing to fix the tea, Ren smiled softly then let a soft chuckle out. Kyouya walked over to him and pulled him off to the side.

"Your real name is Reiko Magi, isn't it?" Ren stiffened, his back went rigid as he shook his head slightly.

"No... No, it isn't... My name has always been Ren..." Kyouya's eyes darkened.

"You're really a girl, aren't you, 'Ren'? Why pretend to be a boy? Parents didn't want a girl?" Ren started to shake.

"I've always been a boy... I've never been a girl. My name is Magi Ren. I am a male." Ren looked down at his feet as Kyouya placed his hand on his shoulder.

"No, your name is Reiko Magi, you're a girl." Ren looked up at him and glared harshly, he opened his mouth and yelled at him.

"My name isn't fucking Reiko! It hasn't been 'Reiko' since I was seven! Alright? I am a male! I was never a fucking female! So fuck off and leave me alone!?" A tear slid down his face as he rushed out of the room, Haruhi looked at Kyouya and glared.

"Kyouya-senpai, sorry to sound rude, but Ren is Ren, Ren is transgender. Even I could tell you that much. You can tell. He walks different than most guys but has the same persona. If he says he's a boy, leave him alone... It's rude to tell people what they are and aren't." She set the tablecloths down on the tables as she spoke to the group. Kyouya was shocked, to say the least.