Hospital

As Ren saw the group of interesting people off in their limos he sighed softly and walked back into the house, letting his feet drag, he collected his few things before leaving, getting ready for his doctor appointment. Of course, only having his butler with him, his parents tended to not be there for the consulting part of the surgery, and Ren didn't mind, they were still in the loop about it.

As Ren stepped into the hospital and checked in with the front desk. He waited for his appointment and talked with Raymond, he had skipped his doctor's appointment and rescheduled it for later that week after his top surgery. He smiled softly and waited for his name to be called. When it was he followed the nurse into one of the back rooms, sitting down on the bed he sighed as Raymond sat in a chair in the corner, nurses came in and out of the room, checking over multiple different things, since he was days away from surgery they had to make sure he had enough body fat and weight was in check for his height. Etc... When they were able to leave with the 'okay' to go through with surgery Ren smiled brightly and ran out fo the hospital, Raymond followed soon behind, catching up with him quickly.

-----------

It was finally Monday, Ren had been moved up to an earlier spot for top surgery. He was going to miss school and his teachers would be sending an envelope to his house with school work for him since he was going to stay home for a few days to recover.

He had woken up earlier than usual, probably from excitement for what the day held, the cursed things that were in his chest would be gone in a matter of hours. In a matter of hours, he would have the chest he had wanted for so long, yet couldn't have.

He would be a step closer to the body he wants.

A step closer to being happy.

-----------------

And now as Ren was being wheeled into the surgery room he was smiling happily, bouncing his leg up and down as his parents walked alongside his bed. Honey had texted him an hour ago, asking where he was, which Ren replied with- 'In the Hospital, about to make a dream come true.'- then stopped texting because he had to get ready. Ren breathed out one more sigh before closing his eyes and letting the anesthesia take over.

----------------
Ren groaned and opened his eyes slowly, they were heavy and he was in a bit of pain. Voices were heard next to him on the right, he looked over groggily to see the group of boys that he had met Friday. Pressure was on his chest making it heavier than normal.

"My... Chest feels heavy... And it kinda hurts... Why...?" He was out of it as he spoke softly, his voice was carried through the quiet room, Raymond stepped forward with a small smile.

"You just got out of surgery Ren-san... Top surgery..." His voice was smooth as he spoke. Ren looked down at the blanket that was wrapped around his torso and body, smiling widely he looked over at his parents.

"They're gone..? They're really gone??" He asked with slight disbelief in his voice, his mom nodded softly as she smiled, Ren looked back up at the ceiling and smiled widely, tears forming in his eyes. Then as his father said one thing, those tears let loose.

"Yes... They're gone... Son. They're gone... No more binder after this one." Ren's tears slid down his face as he smiled widely, repositioning his head and getting comfier. He slid farther down on the bed, letting his body relax.