Chapter 1: The Start of my Life

This is my story. I was born in Malolos Bulacan on the year 1994 of December 13th, before I was born my parents "Glenda T. Delima" and "Neil D. Delima" are working at my grandparents' business. The "Immaculate Conception Child Development Center"  my school since I was in Kinder Garden until I graduate. Now going back to my life, as I grew up we stayed for a few years to my grandparents' other house, by the way the grandparent that I'm referring to was daddy's aunt and we all call her "Manay" one of the richest family relative and she was also very generous to each one of us.

She always smile to every people around close to her. As I described her, she had a short hair and she's kind of short like me and she's very simple especially on clothing. Anyway, she always provide for raffle and prizes in every event held to our school. Until now I always admired "Manay" because of her generosity and kindness. And I've seen she's always been a follow of God and blessings really exist in their life.

For 5 years we lived in a small house near "Pandi Parish Church" we used to call our place "Clinic" and I've always been wondering why they call it "Clinic". It's always been my home because when I was younger I don't care about anything else that time. In those years still the only child, sometimes I love walking around our place because on the other left side of the place is the dorm for the teachers in our school. Well, it's kind of creepy for me at the last part of the dorm is the "restrooms" I really don't like the yellow dim light and the dropping sound of water coming from the faucet.

One time, my dad was really angry about what I've done. Well, children always been naughty and hard headed. I was so young and I just cried a lot, he put me out in our house while my mom tries to control Him. "Lumayas ka!", my dad shouted and I run away and go to my favourite place which the dorm. On the first room there she was "Teacher Michelle" my teacher when I was in Kinder Garden with her boyfriend. I was crying as I reached there, I don't remember what they said but they we're comforting me. I stayed there like 1 hour and I feel seeking my mom's attention that time that's why I came home but still my dad is a little bit angry about me. But both of them said, "Kulong ka muna sa kwarto!", that's my only punishment.

As a child I easily forget all about my problems as a kid because problems never exist in my life. All I always do is to play all my Barbie Dolls, as I remembered I collected 24 Barbie Dolls including 1 Ken. I never liked playing at the restroom while taking a bath because It's too small, but I love playing outside when I bath in our plastic bathtub with one of my Barbies. Sometimes, in our small aquarium I try to catch one gold fish to let it swim in my bathtub just for fun.