Chapter 2: Tragedy

After 5 long years living in our house. I was in 2nd grade that time, my life is changed and problems does exist. Earlier that day as I got home with "Tito Freddie" giving me a lift home He always say, "Bye Isyang", in a cheerful smiling face way. I was really excited because my mom and dad has a surprise for me, as I arrive inside I saw my grandmother "Mama Len" washing the dishes and said, "Punta ka sa kwarto may surprise ako", I smiled and I was so happy. As I got inside our room I saw our new Television like the size of the screen of the cinema.

Until the night came, we were heading out of town to eat dinner in Jollibee at "Sta. Maria" the nearest city. I was with my mom and my aunt "tita lele" and we enjoyed eating there. "Tita lele" was my mom's sister the 2nd to the youngest. After that we head home, as soon as we arrived "San Roque" the place before "Pandi." There was a heavy smoke coming from there, "Anu yun! San yung sunog?," my mom asked herself and I was nervous already, "Sana hindi sa atin yun," I cried that moment as we arrived "Pandi". There were a lot of people outside our place and I knew it was our house. I was crying because our things are burn into ashes and etc. 'Sayang yung TV namin, bagong-bago pa naman!', I keep on wondering. My tita and my cousins were there outside the house as the fire fighters trying to kill the fire.

Good thing my lola's house is huge and there's plenty of room, we all call her "nanchi". I didn't get enough sleep that time because I really want to know what's the cause of the fire. Thank God they got a chance to save our dogs "simba" and "chulokoy" i was really worried about and some other of our things are fine. This is the start of my life that all make sense, because I cared and I pay attention every now and then.