Chapter 4: Big Sis

So many things happen during my teenage days, before the year 2010 my dad is here for vacay and I've been thinking a lot. I don't want to be the only child anymore and it takes days before It's settled. One night I told them, "Meh! Deh!", I used to call them that way as a shortcut, "Gusto ko ng baby brother!", actually they didn't say 'yes' and it took a few hours before they agree. 'I insist' the way I act until they say, "sige na nga!", I was very happy and I prayed about it. Then, the next evening came and my dad and I decided to buy a "pregnancy kit".

When we arrived home, my mom start it right away but the moment we saw the result, it was POSITIVE (2 lines) but we were confused because the first line is blurry but the 2nd is not. 'Di na ko makapag intay para bukas' I said to myself, I can't sleep the whole night because I was too excited.

The day the morning came and I think it was 6 in the morning, my dad and I left the house immediately and we bought another "pregnancy kit", why? Because they said when you urinate early in the morning it is more effective. My mom try it again one last time and she was sure of it that she was pregnant. I was very2x happy that time, "Ate na ako! Yehey!", I shouted with joy.

Because of my excitement I send the news to our neighbors which is my "Delima" family, my dad's cousins. They were also happy about the good news because I am not the only child anymore. I am a big sis.