Chapter 3: Starting A New Life

After the fire 🔥 everything becomes different and I didn't feel comfortable anymore and I care a lot of other things. We stayed for a few months or maybe a year staying at my lola's house, in my life that time I really want to stay in one house with my family which is with my mom and dad only. I really don't like a crowded home, and there's no privacy and no-alone-time.

The "Tabalno" family is huge like as in we are a big family but I'm not really a type of girl who wants to keep on staying outside our room. Yeah! Sometimes, I go out a lot just to feel the fresh air. Because staying inside cannot help me to recover about what happened. What I really like to do is the change of view when we go somewhere, because I really am the kind of person who doesn't hang out on crowded places. IT FEELS AWKWARD!

There's nothing to talk about much at school because everybody is busy and a group of friends. Sometimes I'm alone and sometimes my friend "Ate Liza" keeps me company. Here's how I describe her, she's a really tall woman and we have the same attitude and that's why I keep on hanging out with her. Even sometimes she's a little bit weird but It's always been fine to me.

I remember during my High School days, it was Christmas Party which is my favourite because it is a celebration of Jesus' birth and exchanging of gifts. Now, time for singing "I love my monito, yes I do" 🎶 as we give our gift to our monito/monita and It's really been part of my High School days. Since I was in 2nd grade "R" is my crush until I graduate. But until that day it fades away because He's not interested as always.

During my 1st year in High School, my mom is one of my subject teacher which is in science and I was very thankful about it because she may be able to help me to improve my grade. I was always been a mommy's girl back then, we always help each other no matter what. And she will always be part of my life and my heart. We we're like sisters when we talk to each other.