Chapter 8: Happy and Perfect... But, only for while

We were happy and perfect for a while. Now, my life at this moment becomes more and more different. The year 2010-2012 is a short year for me, my mom feel sick all the time and it became worse. That time, my brother is still at his toddler age(3 years old) and still needs a lot of attention. My mom's sickness became worse which makes me sad, we came to her Doctor and they ran some different tests until we know the result. There's a cyst inside her tummy and problem is it's cancerous and we already knew she had a Stage 4 Cancer.

This made her stop working and make my dad so worried. Now, the chemotherapy started which is very expensive and my mom becomes ill every single day. I never lose faith in God because there is still hope in my heart that she will be healed, she never worked around the house because we insist on keeping her resting inside "Tita Chichi's" room, my mom's other sister.

As the chemotherapy started, my mom's hair started to fall because of the side effect. She decided to shave it which is really good to her, she was really beautiful being bald no matter what. And I love her even more.

As I pay more attention, I can't even smile at my family but I know they understand me. Because of the love I have for my mom I gave up school just to be with her because she is more important than myself right now. I stayed at the house more and more just to take care of her, I remember that I can't sleep properly every night because I keep on praying that she will be healed, but it seems it's not working anymore. It breaks my heart on keep on coming back at the Hospital, I cried every night without anyone seeing me, even my brother won't see me crying.