Chapter 9: Time To Let Go

'Lord! Matindi na sakit ni mommy!' That's all I can say everyday when I'm alone. I see her everyday suffering about her sickness, and I even prayed to God that if it's the time for her to leave us. I will allow that because she's really suffering. 'Lord! Kung time na niya para magpahinga sige payag na ako, kasi hirap na hirap na siya eh. Pati ako nahihirapan na dahil nahihirapan si mommy at ayoko na siyang mahirapan pa!', She was very thin and a lot of things fasten around her body because her body cannot respond properly anymore. Everyday she mourns and looking for my dad everyday, so I keep on talking to Him and asking Him to come hone. After a few days, my dad came home and my brother and I we're so happy to see Him.

My dad never left my mom's side and I can see their love still very strong. I'm just there with my dad to help him no matter what it takes. To be honest, it really breaks my heart every time I see my mom like this. She keeps on crying and mourning because all the Chemotherapy really has no effect, she even finished all of it, but still there's no good changes.

After a few days I'm the only one who stayed with my mom because my dad is doing something important. I noticed my mom can't even speak, "Meh! Gusto mo ng tubig? Ha? Gusto mo kumain?", but I also noticed that she was dying. The way she breathe is different and she was looking straight like she's looking to something that I can't see. "Nanchi! Deh!", I shouted as I called them and as soon as I call them I knew they knew there's something wrong.

Now everyone is here.
We are looking at her and I was crying beside her. I already know it is her time to go, she stopped breathing that last moment with her. I whispered at her right ear and kissed her Goodbye on her cheek, "Alabu Meh! (I love you) Love na love ka namin", I whispered.
She died November. 18, 2012

At the funeral.
All the people we know was there and that's how I realised that everyone loves my mom. She was amazing and she is the type of woman that we can run to ask for anything. She cares a lot of people she knew even they're not so close to her. Most of the people around the school and also at "Poblacion Pandi" knows the person named "Teacher Glenda" most of them calls her "Teacher Ganda".

I know she will never be forgotten in our hearts.