Chapter 11: First Kiss

"Tambay Mode" is my daily routine for the past few months, but still I have communications with my College friends that time. Taking care of my brother is my other daily routine with my lola helping me and because I was the one close to my brother.
I was bored for the past few months, so I was looking for a "textmate" and my friend from College gave me one, but it was so great for someone to talk to and we're not communicating through text message but through calls. Anyway! He's name is "Rheo Cristobal" yes He was kind and a little bit good looking as I searched Him in Facebook.

For 2 days of communicating He finally ask me, "Pwede ba akong manligaw sayo?", "oo! Pero pag iisipan ko muna kung sasagutin kita", I was not a Hard-To-Get person so that day I said, " Sige! Tayo na!", now that was quick. I was so eager to have a relationship because I was already 17 that time so in my mind I knew I am allowed to have a boyfriend. Later that night, we agreed that they need to visit me in our house with my friend. We had a fight that time because I didn't give the proper instructions to Him.

By the way,
Rheo and I also agreed that when we meet the night He arrives in our place, that will be our first kiss because I've never kissed by anyone before.

As soon as He arrived, he was still angry but I was just smiling and I know I already killed His anger. We talked for a while because it is His first time to see me. A few minutes later, it's been so awkward that's why that changes my mood. After those few minutes I told Him to come with me so I run away very fast not too far away in our house. I hid myself behind the walls that no one will see me, as soon as He got there where I hid. He walked close to me, "Sure ka? First kiss mo ko?", "Oo nga!", I said while I was shaking and I was nervous.

We were just looking each other for a moment just staring so serious, "Pikit mo mata mo Mhine", anyway "Mhine" is the word we used to call each other. As I close my eyes His lips met mine, I was like a statue there because it's my first time to get kissed on the lips. That was one of the amazing thing I've experience in my life.