Inhale

I sat up in bed feeling groggier than ever. I decided to not tell my parents about it and toughened myself up. It worked for the most part, but that didn't stop them from continuing with what they started. I noticed I had gotten a messy from Jacob and wondered what he possibly had to say. "'Make sure he won't be able to get out.'? What's this..." I sent him a message back then received a very Jacob like response. It was obvious he didn't plan on explaining. Sunwoo had just sent one and I felt more confused than ever.

I quickly made my way to Sunwoo's as I knew threatening him over text only did so much. I rang the doorbell then saw that his dad had answered. "Hyunjoon? Come in. What's with the sudden visit?" I point towards Sunwoo's room and he seemed to have understood. "You really came over." "Because I want answers. And I know you have more information here." "You caught me. Here." I looked at his phone screen then swiped through them. "Jacob..."

Sunwoo stroked my hair as I rest my head on his lap. "I know it's heartbreaking..." I didn't want to believe it, but this was solid proof. What did Jacob have against me? I never did anything to him. "Why?"
"I don't know. At least now we can get the root of it all and then you can finally have peace." I quietly sighed as I didn't feel like confronting him.

ㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣ

Juyeon had walked in with Haknyeon and Hyunjae who were both holding food. "Joon, there's food." I didn't move. I was still shocked from earlier. I noticed Haknyeon had entered my line of sight, so I rolled onto my other side. "Hyunjoon..." I looked over my shoulder then saw that he had made a heart. "Is flirting really going to-" I sat up then saw Haknyeon do a small cheer. A small smile formed on my face as I had gotten to see his wonderful smile.

"When did you two get so close?" I looked away from Sunwoo as his stare was burning holes into my soul. "We've always been close." "You know what we mean, Hak." I noticed he had started blushing which caused them to tease him more. "Did you two kiss?" We both perked up with wide eyes. Juyeon snapped his fingers then pointed at the both of us. "Busted." "We did not!" "Uh huh. Guilty is written all over your face." "Stop..." He had started pouting and I found myself sighing in satisfaction. He was really cute. He doesn't even have to try.

"Hey, Juyeon. Come with me to go get that snack." "Oh, that one. Yeah." We watched as they left while dragging Sunwoo out with them. "I wonder what they're going to buy and why we weren't dragged along." "I wonder too." We are in silence unsure of what to say to each other. It had been a few days since we shared our first kiss and things had been somewhat awkward. I guess it was because we didn't know how to progress from there. "Hyunjoon..." "Yeah?" "Are you free tomorrow? We should hang out." "Sure." I wanted more, but I didn't know if he felt the same.