Love

I lied underneath his bed as he walked around. "You know this isn't fair." I quietly laughed as I made my way out from under and followed behind him as he walked around. "Hyunjoon..." I hugged him from behind then hid my face in his neck. "Sorry for worrying you...I promise we'll never play again." "We can...just that you always be the seeker." I nodded then held him tighter. He was soft and smelled really nice. "Joon." He turned around in my arms then reached to cup my face. "Kiss me." "As you wish." I leaned forward and connected our lips. He pulled me closer then smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and happily stared at him.

"You want to do what? No. No we will not." "I know it's my first time, but please...I want to experience it." I ran my hand through my hair as he looked at me with a somber expression. "Hak...What would your parents think?" "They don't have to know. It'll stay between us." I knew I shouldn't give in, but he really seemed intent on doing it. "I'm only doing this because I want you to be happy." He happily cheered then ran around in circles.

"Haknyeon that's-" He poured the eggs into the wrong bowl then asked what do we do next. "We start over...again." "Again? Isn't this the 4th time?" "I keep telling you, the one on the right but you continue to pour it in the left." "Then why don't you help me!?" He was the one who insisted on doing it himself, so why was he getting mad at me? "You insisted on doing everything yourself, so don't get mad at me." He was silent. Too silent. It bothered me.

"Please help me..." "Huh?" "I said please help me." I sighed as I didn't like to see him this way. "I'll just guide your body, okay?" "Okay..." The rest of cooking went by smoothly and Haknyeon had gained his smile back. "Do you think they'll like it?" "Definitely." He walked to the living room then collapsed onto the couch. "I never realized how hard cooking was. I commend my parents." "It was tougher for you since you couldn't really see what you were doing." He pouted then hid his face from my sight.

"You're not going to stay for dinner?" "I don't think I'm ready to meet your parents as your boyfriend..." "It'll be okay. My mom already likes you." "If you really in-" Haknyeon suddenly got up and gave me a hug. "My dad is a nice guy, so don't feel intimidated, okay?" "I'll try..."