Dream on

Suddenly we hear the door unlock. We each pull away from each other.
"ROSIE!" It's Kyle. He comes in the apartment with a big smile and I get up to hug him. I notice someone else is behind him. A handsome, tall guy comes in too, long dark hair, beautiful eyes. When Kyle lets go of me, I can finally see that it's Sam, the twins younger brother and boyyy he looks goooooood.
" So what were you guys doing?" Kyle asks to Jake and me.
"Uh..." I began answering.
" Nothing much, just playing guitar." Jake cuts me off and answers rapidly.
"Where's Josh?" Kyle asks.
" In his room, probably reading." Jake says.
" Are you guys hungry?"
" Yea, a bit." I answer.
"Good. 'Cause we brought pizza!" Sam says pulling a pizza box out of nowhere.
"I'll get Josh!" Says Jake heading into the hall.

Kyle and I set the table as Sam cuts the pizza. Josh and Jake come back into the kitchen.
As I give the pizza slice to Jake, our hand touches and I can feel the electricity between us. We all sit down at the table and Jake is in front of me.

" So Rosie, what's new with you?" Kyle asks me. " You still with that guy? What was his name again?"
" Ethan? No actually we broke up a few weeks ago."
"Oh I didn't know that I'm sorry."
"It's okay it wasn't anything serious."
I drink a sip of my third beer of the night.
"So, do you got a little crush on someone?" Kyle asks making me choke on my beer. I cough a little and answers with a simple no even tho I know I'm lying. I look at Jake that still hasn't said a word in a long time.
"So, what's new with you all, I haven't seen you in like four years. Fill me in.".
They begin to tell me stories and stuff and we talk for a few hours. It's 2 am and I can't help but yawn, I was so tired. I hug Kyle and say good night to everyone. I head to my room, change, take off my make up and go to bed. I close my eyes and begin to fall asleep.

I wake up because of a knock on my door. I open it. It's Jake.
"Hey, what's-" I begin to say before he cuts me off by kissing me. I can't help but to kiss him back. I run my hands through his hair as he closes the door behind him and I'm stuck between him and a wall. His kiss is tender and soft at the beginning and it becomes harder and needy. He stops kissing me and puts kisses down my neck to chest. I tug on his shirt and he takes it off. He pulls off my shirt and begins to kiss me everywhere. I can't help but moan.
"Jake!" He slowly goes down and kisses my navel. He takes off my pants and my panties and I'm left bare in front of him.
"Rosie!" I hear him say.
" Yea" I say, out of breath.
"Rose" he yells.
"ROSE!" Kyle yells, waking me up.

"Holy fuck!" I jump in the bed, realising the dream I had.
"You okay?" Kyle asks.
"Y-Yea, yea! I'm fine" I say still shocked by the dream I had.
"Good, it's 10:00, get ready, we wanted to show you around town."
" Yea, okay I'll be ready in 20 minutes."
" Okay, breakfast will be ready soon."
He gets out of my room and closes the door. I sit on the end of the bed, put my head in my hands and sighs. "What the fuck!?"