Slippery when wet

I can't even answer, he takes off the towel and comes into the shower. He kisses me and I run my hands on his body, trying to feel all of him on my bare skin. I pull away and admire his wet naked body and drop to my knees. I take his dick in my mouth and I hear him moan. I move my tongue around him and he burries his hands in my wet hair pushing himself deeper in my mouth. I bob my head around it and he moans again. I use my hand to jerk him off at the same time. He stops me quickly. He pushes me and my back gently hits the cold shower wall. He pins my wrists on top of my head with one hand and kisses my bare chest. I can't help but moan. His lips on my skin drive me mad as he sucks on my sweet spots leaving me full of hickeys. He stops and looks at me. He brushes my hair away from my neck and looks at the hickey the guy from bar gave me. He runs his thumb over it.
"God what a jerk!" he says and I can tell he's mad since he tightens his grip on my wrists. It hurts but I don't even care. He burries his head in my neck biting lightly the hickey, making me moan. The mix of pain and pleasure is overwhelming. After a few seconds, he puts his hand on my thigh and lifts it up. He lets go of my wrists and I put my arms around his neck and jump in his arms. My back is still against the cold and wet shower wall as his hands grab my ass for support. He pushes himself in me and I throw my head back and moan. Jake starts thrusting and I can't help but to moan loudly. Everything he does feels so good. Every thrusts he makes, make me jump up. I dig my nails in the skin of his back and run them down until I can't reach and he groans turning me on. I kiss him and burry my fingers through his long and wet hair. I moan in the kiss as he pushes himself even deeper in me stimulating every one of my nerves. His thrusts are now harder, faster and deeper. I gently bite his lower lip and he digs his nails in the skin of my ass. I lay kisses down his jaw to his neck and suck his skin until I feel my orgasm build up. His thrusts become sloppy, slower but still hard, pushing me over the edge as I throw my head back and a scream of pleasure escapes my lips. I tighten the grip of my legs on his waist due to the pleasure, he thrusts a few more time before pulling out of me and coming on the shower floor that the water quickly wash away. I'm out of breath, still consumed by the pleasure. Jake smiles, gently puts me down and stares at me. I'm a mess. I got hickeys all over me. My breasts, my clavicle, my neck and even my jaw is full of them. My wrists are red and almost raw because of his grip, but I don't mind, I actually like that.
"I'm sorry... For your wrists." He tells me, with a guilty look on his face.
"No, no, no, no, don't be really, it's... fine, i don't mind." I tell him with a smile before checking his neck, where I gave him a hickey and smile even more. I feel like he's all mine.
I look at Jake. His lip is still cut and his stomach is full of bruises and cuts from the bar fight.  I tell him to turn around and when he does I see all the marks I did on his back with my nails. He looks so sexy.
"Does it hurt?" I ask.
"Not so much. I like it actually." He says as he turns around and has a smirk on his face.
"Turn around." He says and I obey.

He pours soap in his hands and rub it on my back, washing my skin gently. He rubs it up and down my back, like a massage.
The second his hands meet my body I sigh. He runs his hands to my stomach to hold me and kisses my cheek, sending shivers down my spine.
It makes me feel butterflies in my stomach and I can't help but wonder what are we doing. Does he still has feelings for me? Do I have feelings for him? How could a simple one night turn into something so big? Do I want this to become something real? Or does he? As he holds me tight, I realise I'm right where I always wanted to be, in his arms. I'm pulled out of my mind when I feel him kiss my neck.
I turn around and look down. I kiss him and run my hands down his back to his butt. I squeeze and he flinches. I laugh and he does too.
"I love this little tushie!" I say with a Little laugh.
Jake's cheek become red and it's so adorable.

We turn off the water and dry ourselves with our towels before putting on our clothes. We get out of the bathroom and see Danny and Sam talking.
"Oh, hey, nice to see you again, Danny!" I say with a nervous laugh.
"Yea you too!" He laughs
"How long have you guys been here?" I ask, trying to look subtle.
"Long enough." Sam says with a straight face. " You two, he points us with his finger, are loud as fuck!"
I look at him with wide eyes and I feel my cheeks turn a shade of vermilion and I can tell Jake has the same look on his face. Danny and Sam burst out laughing and Jake and l laugh nervously.
"You're lucky tho, just imagine if Kyle had been here! When are you gonna tell him, by the way? I mean you can't hide it from him for so long, he'll find out for sure." Sammy says.
"We know, just as long as only the two of you know it's okay just don't tell anyone please." Jake begs to Sam.
"I heard you too, by the way." Josh yells from the living room.