Sweat pants and a hoodie

⛔ Graphic sexual scenes. If you don't like that just skip the graphic part, I'll put a " ⚠️" before and after it. ⛔

Jake and I look at each other with big eyes. It's Josh. He's coming towards my room and fortunately the door is closed. He knocks.
"Hey Rose, it's Josh, are you still home?"
"Um, yeah, I'm still here!" I say.
"Good!"
He goes away a second then comes back.
" Uh, have you seen Jake? he's not in his room but his shoes are there."
I look at Jake, who's still half naked, with big eyes. He does a face and I can tell he doesn't know what to do.
"Um, no, I haven't seen him."
"Well that's weird. Um can I come in?"
"NO!" I yell as Jake hides under the bed. "I-uh- I'm changing. I just got out of the shower."
"Oh okay sorry. I just need to go get something in the closet in your room."
"Um okay hold on." Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I hurry and put on sweat pants and a hoodie and throw Jake's clothes in my desk's drawer. I look around the bed to make sure you can't see Jake and open the door.
"Here you go!" I tell Josh with a big smile, letting him come in my room. He heads straight to the closet and I move around the bed to be sure he doesn't see Jake under the bed. He takes a couple things out and then turns around and looks at me.
"What's wrong? He asks
"Um, nothing, why would say something is wrong?" I managed to say with a nervous laugh.
" Um yea okay if you say so, I don't know you seemed weird, it's probably just me." He says as he heads towards the door.
"Hey Josh?" I ask.
"Yea?"
" Could you do me a favor please? I would be so thankful."
"Yea sure."
" I, uh, kinda need something from the drug store."
"Um okay yea I can go and get it. What is it that you need?"
Fuck, I didn't think about that... What do I say? Condoms? Pregnancy test? Tampons? What the fuck? Think, Rose, think!
" Um I need mascara... I forgot to bring mine..." I lie.
"Um okay? Does it have a name? Which one do I take? You sure you don't wanna come with me? 'Cause, y'know, i don't know a thing about make up." He looks at me a bit confused.
" Yea I'd go but I don't know I got a stomachache so I'm probably just gonna go to bed and uh read a book or do something relaxing. Just grab the less expensive." I hand him 20 bucks.
"Okay, I'll be back in 15 minutes. Hope you'll feel better." He says as he leaves my room.
"Believe me I will!" I whisper looking at Jake that is still hiding under the bed.

We wait untill we hear Josh close the door and Jake gets out of under the bed and laughs.
"Wow, now we're all alone..." He says as he puts his hand on my cheek lays a tender kiss on my lips. " Never thought someone could look so hot wearing sweat pants and a hoodie." He says with a smirk.
"Shut up" I laugh and take off my hoodie and my pants.

⚠️

I hop in his arms, wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him. He's got his hands on my ass and I run my fingers through his hair. He takes off my bra and throws me on the bed. He's now on top of me laying kisses on my bare breasts down to my underwear. He takes off my panties with his teeth, which at first I thought was cliché, but it was so hot I didn't even care. He plunges a finger into me and I sunk in the pleasure as he moves it in and out of me. He put his head between my thighs and did his job, stimulating every nerves of my body. After a few minutes he climbed back up to my neck and sucked my skin, leaving a Hickey. I moved my way to his boxer shorts and removed them. I gave him a hand job and lick the tip to tease him. He moaned and it was the hottest sound I've ever heard. A few minutes after, he took my wrists, laid me on the bed and hold them on top of my head. He slides into me, making me moan out his name. He kisses my jaw to my lips and I moan in his mouth. He thrusts slowly at first and increases to a rougher and faster pace. He gave me an other hickey on my neck and on my breasts. He continued thrusting in out faster and harder everytime. At this point, we were moaning and out of breath. He lets go of my wrist and I dig my nails in the skin of his back, but he doesn't seem to care as he is still at full pace. I feel my orgasm build up and his thrusts become sloppy but still as hard. I come and I can feel the pleasure spread to my body as my legs weaken and shake. He continues to thrust as hard. Prolonging the pleasure of my orgasm. He thrusts in for a few other seconds and then pulls out and comes on my stomach and my breasts. He wipes it with the towel that was around me when I came out of the shower and kisses me passionately.

⚠️

We quickly dress and just in time because we can here Josh come back in the apartment. I lie down and Jake stays on the edge of the bed, pretending like we had a conversation going and like nothing happened. Josh comes in the room and hand me a bag and the change from the 20 I gave him.
"Here you go!" He says.
"Oh thank you, you're a life saver!" I tell him.
"Hey! Where were you?!" He asks Jake.
" I, uh, went for a walk." He replies.
" Without your shoes?" Josh asks, confused.
"Um, yea, I pulled a Sammy, y'know, to see what all the fuss was about."
"Um, okay, how was it?"
" Pretty good yea." He says turning around to give me a smirk and I can't hold my smile.
"So you feel better, Rose?" Josh asks.
"What? Um, yea the stomachache, yea I feel a lot better, probably nothing important." I say.
"Good, glad your alright. I'll be in my room if you need anything." He says as he heads to his room.
Jake turns around and stares at me.
"What?" I ask.
"Did I tell you how hot you look in that hoodie?"
"Shut up!" I say embarrassed, even though I can't help but smile.
He takes my wrist and pull on it to make me stand up. He brushes my hair away from my neck and looks at the hickeys.
"How are you gonna hide that from Kyle?"
"I'll find a way, don't worry"
He smiles and kisses my neck, up to my jaw and to my lips. I love the way he kisses me. It's tender but rough at the same time. I feel like I could kiss him forever, like it's the only thing I wanna feel from now on. He squeezes my ass, not stopping the kiss.
The door of the apartment opens and closes. Jake and I quickly pull away from each other.
"HEY ROSIE IT'S ME!" Kyle yells, coming in the apartment.
Jake and I pretend to be having a conversation about the guitar hanging on the wall when Kyle comes in my room with Sam.
"Hey! What's up bro?" I say, biting my lower lip nervously, trying not to let him know that I did something wrong.
"Not much, actually, just wanted to see if you were there. What about you? Why do you seem so nervous?"
"I'm not nervous, why would you say that?" I ask.
"You're biting your lip."
It's true. I always bite my lip when I'm nervous. I sometimes hate that he knows me so well.
"Oh, yea, it's nothing. Just that Jake came in my room while I was watching Netflix and it was a stressful scene and I can't wait to see what's happening." I managed to lie, a bit impressed at myself for thinking about it so quickly.
"Oh okay then, we'll let you get back at it in a second. Sam and I just wanted to know if you'd wanna come to the bar with us tomorrow, with Jake and Josh too, of course."
"Oh yea! that sounds fun!" I say.
Jake laughs.
"Yea Jake, you could get yourself some girl, y'know! Bring her back home. If you know what I mean." Kyle says playfully with a laugh.
"Um, yea, no, sure." He says, hesitant.
I can't help but to look at him a bit disappointed when he says the word "sure".
"Great! So I'm going to bed! Love you Rose!" Kyle says pulling me in a warm hug.
"Good night!"
"Night, Rose!" Sam says as he leaves the room.
Kyle leaves the room a little bit after that and I'm left all alone with Jake. He makes sure no one's watching and then leaves one last kiss on my lips before going out of the room.
"Good night, Rosie." He says with a wink.