Bar

I get into bed but I can't even close my eyes. All I can think about is him. I roll around in my bed trying to get comfortable but I can't. He was so amazing. Is he really gonna get a girl tomorrow? This wasn't supposed to mean anything, why does it bothers me so much? I can't sleep. All I wanna do is kiss him forever and feel his skin against mine. Feel the heat travel through our bodies. Holy shit... It hits me and I feel so bad. Kyle is gonna be so mad. He can never find out, he'll be so mad. I turn on the light and sit in the bed. My phone buzzes and I get a message from Jake.
"Are you asleep?" It says.
I simply answer with a no.
There's a small knock on the door.
"Can I come in?" Jake whispers through the door.
"Yea, sure" I whisper back.
He comes in and sits by my side on the bed. He holds my hand, playing with my fingers.
"Why are you still not asleep?"
"I'm just stressed out because I'm scared that Kyle'll find out. He'd be so mad. "
" Yea I know... But he doesn't have to know, let's just keep this to ourselves."
"Yea okay." I answers as he lays a gentle kiss on my lips.
I yawn a little bit and rest my head on his shoulder. He runs his fingers through my hair and I quickly fall asleep.

I wake up and I'm under my covers. I look around but Jake is not in my room anymore. I put on casual clothes and make sure to cover my hickeys with concealer and foundation. I see my hoodie, hanging on the door knob and I smirk. I put it on and head in the living room. Sam is watching Sponge bob while eating cereals so I just sit on the couch, beside him and watch it too.
"Hey!" He says.
" Hey! Spongebob, I see." I tell him with a smile.
"Yea, of course, it's the best." He says with his mouth still full. I laugh.
I get up to find the cereals. When I get to the kitchen, Jake walks in.
"Hey beautiful." He says coming to kiss me. I kiss him back and he runs his hands to my ass and squeezes it. I pull away and lay a kiss on his neck.
"Sam is in the living room, be subtle." I whisper in his ear.
"Too late. " He says with a sigh.
I pull away and turn around where Sam is staring at us.
"Fuck!" I sigh.
"What the fuck, guys!?" He yells.
"Shh! Don't wake Kyle up please! He can't know about this!" Jake whispers.
"But what the fuck do you think you're doing?! You know that if Kyle finds out, he'll kill you!?" Sam whispers.
"We know, please Sam, I am begging you. This is not a big deal. He doesn't have to know." I say.
He stares at me for a few seconds then sighs.
"Fine. But you guys should hide it better than that because that wasn't really subtle."
"Perfect!"
"Can I ask? When did this, he points us with his finger, happened?"
"Last night, when nobody was home." Jake says.
He sighs again.
"Is it gonna happen again?"
Jake and I look at each other with a little smile.
"I see." Sam says. "Jake you'll owe me."
"I know, thanks Sam you're the best."
"Now, bring the cereals and watch Spongebob with me. Everything has to look normal."
We head to the living room and watch TV until Kyle and Josh wake up.

The day goes on and we pretty much stayed home all day, playing video games, watching movies and playing music. The evening slowly comes and I get to my room to get ready for tonight. I put on a dark green crop top, fishnet stockings and black ripped jeans. I let my dark hair fall upon my shoulders and put on my make up. I do a dark smokey eye with a little bit of a dark green to match my shirt. I put on a dark red lipstick and cover my hickeys. When I get out of my room, they're all about ready to go. I choose my black leather boots and put them on. We get out of the apartment and head to the bar.

When we get to the bar, the loud music hits me and I start to dance. Kyle goes behind the bar since he was working that night and gives me a drink. A Scotch on the rocks, my favorite, and 4 shooters for me, Josh, Jake and Sam. We all chug it and I drink my scotch. As the night goes on, I drink 3 scotches and more shooters than I can count. The boys had about the same than me.
" So who are you bringing home boys?" Kyle says to Jake, josh and Sam.
They all answered something but I got no idea what they said. I walk towards the dance floor and begin to dance to the rythm of the music. Someone appears behind me and grab my hips as I continue dancing on him. I grind my body on his and dance my ass off. After a few minutes, I turn around, sure it was Jake, but it wasn't.
The guy I was dancing with was kinda attractive, probably mid twenties, short brown hair. I jump in surprise.
"What's up princess? He says. Why did you stop dancing?" He has a mischievous smirk on his face and I suddenly feel bad. I'm scared and confused. I look around me and I see neither of the boys. I keep dancing but I'm afraid, where are they, who is this creep? He suddenly moves his hand from my hips to my ass, squeezing it hard and kissing my neck and sucks leaving a hickey. I feel unsafe and I begin to pull away put he pushes his body closer to mine, not letting me go.
"No, no" I managed to say before he kisses me. It feels weird, he is a good kisser and usually I have one night stands with random guys in bar but not tonight, I don't want to.
"No." I begin to pull away from him but he still doesn't let me go and pushes himself towards my body. He's so close I can feel his erection on my hip. I'm not feeling well and I really try to pull away but I can't. He squeezes my ass again.
"Let me go!"
Someone comes between us and I'm free. I fall on the ground loosing my balance since I'm dizzy because of all the alcohol. Josh and Sam help me get up and Jake is between me and the guy.
"She said No! Get the fuck out!" He yells and I can see he's mad. I stare at him and everything becomes blurry. I try to keep my eyes open but I can't. Everything goes dark.