Ready for Love

"W-w-what? R-r-rose?" He mumbles.
He sits up in the bed and stares at me, still not saying a word. I come over to him, sit on his lap and gently nibble on his ear. I kiss his neck to his jaw and then to his lips, lightly sucking on his lower lip. I straddle him and kiss him again. He runs his hands down my back and squeezes my ass. I take off his shirt and suck on his neck while he takes of his pants. He lays down on the bed and I'm on top. I slowly take off my bodysuit and I'm naked on top of him. I get down to his boxer shorts as I  leave kisses on his body. I take off his under pants and take him in my mouth and bob my head around his member. He moans and it drives me crazy. After a few minutes, I stop and get back to his lips, licking his stomach as I get back up. I kiss him again and then position myself on top of his cock and slid down on it. We both moan and I begin to move up and down slowly at first. I can't help but look at his face as I move up and down on him, holy fuck he's beautiful. He meets my thrusts and I begin to go faster and moan. He's panting underneath me and it's such a turn on. I kiss on his neck and suck a little, enough to leave a small hickey. I keep riding him and he grabs my hips moving them with the rhythm and his touch on my skin drives me nuts. He smirks and he makes a swift move and somehow I'm now on the bottom. He begins pounding at full speed and I become a moaning mess. The pleasure is overwhelming and I'm on the edge of my orgasm. Jake continues to thrust hard and fast, letting out small groans and dig his nail into my thighs. The mix of pleasure and pain throws me over the edge, making my legs shake as a scream of pleasure escapes my lips. Jake doesn't stop pounding away and it's now even harder and faster. The bliss slowly fades away but Jake keeps thrusting and I start to moan again. He kisses my lips and runs his down my jaw, my neck, my shoulder, my breasts and even to my stomach, leaving a trail of hickeys. He uses his hand to rub my clit and another wave of pleasure starts. So many sensations at the same time drives me crazy and for the first time, I feel a second orgasm coming and I let it take over my body as surprising as it is. Jake starts thrusting slower and quickly pulls out, coming on me, moaning my name, but I don't even care. I'm drench. I never had two orgasms in a row.
"Wow." I sigh.
He lets himself fall beside me and sighs too. We're both panting and after a few seconds he puts his arms around me and pulls me in a warm embrace. We keep laying on the bed, in his arms for a while.
Maybe be I should tell him about my feelings now. I think of a way to ask him. I'm actually so afraid to speak up. It's like everytime I want to and I open my mouth, nothing comes out. I'm terrified. I finally manage to say something.
"Jake?" I whisper.
" Yea, Rosie?"
"I-uh-talked to Kyle and somehow relationships came up."
He looks at me directly in my eyes.
" And I asked him how he would react if maybe supposedly I went out with one of his friend." I continue.
"Yea?"
"He told me he wouldn't actually be mad just like a bit uncomfortable if there were feelings and that me and his friend weren't just having sex. But if it was just sex, he'd be mad. So maybe if he finds out, we could just tell him there's feelings and he wouldn't be mad." I say, trying to hide how terrified I am as I speak the words.
He looks at me with a little confusion visible in his eyes. After a few seconds, he opens his mouth.
"I don't know if I'd be comfortable lying to him about that."