Shh

I wake up with a headache. My head burns and I groan. 
"Shouldn't have drank so much." I think. I lift my head up and that's when I notice. My head is on Jake's chest. He's sleeping beside me and his arm is around me. I can't help but smile. I look around the room, there's a glass full of water and some Ibuprofen on the desk. I managed to get them and swallow it. I notice that I'm in my hoodie and sweat pants. How did that happen? I try to look back but I can't remember a thing from last night. I look at Jake, still asleep. He's so gorgeous. I notice he had a cut on his lip and He doesn't have a shirt on but I'm not complaining. I lay my head on his chest and I can hear his heartbeat. A sound so simple but that I love so much. A sound so reassuring, so relaxing. After a few minutes, I hear him groan and he opens his eyes.
"Hey you." I whisper gently.
"Hey! How you feeling?" He says with a sleepy voice that I find so sexy.
"I'm okay, my head hurts a little what about you?"
"Oh no yea, I'm okay" he says Quickly.
"You sure? You seem weird."
"Yea no, everything is fine."
"Um okay..."
He gets up to find his shirt. I stare at him and I noticed he has marks on his back. Some are mine from the other night, but he has bruises, as if someone hit him.
"What's that on you back?"
"I um... Rose, do you remember what happened last night?"
"No, I don't actually, it's all blurry."
He turns around and I can see bruises and cuts on his stomach and a cut on his lower lip.
"Well a guy groped you, and you were telling him to stop but he didn't so I pushed him, you fell and passed out, when I turned around to see if you were okay, he hit me so I beated him up. Sam and Josh took care of you, Kyle and Danny helped me, they brought us back home and when everyone was asleep, I snuck into your room. You were awake and dancing on your bed while singing a Taylor Swift song. I helped you change, you took off my shirt and hid it somewhere. And you wouldn't let me go back in my room so I slept with you."
I look at him, shocked and confused by everything he just told me, trying to process all this information. I laugh, embarrassed by everything.
"Oh yea and you said and I quote:" Oh Mister Kiszka, I've been a bad girl. A very very bad girl." While posing on your hands and knees and then you fell asleep 2 seconds after." He says with a wide smile, trying not to laugh but not succeeding.
"NOOO!!" I yell, embarrassed. I feel my cheeks becoming red and I can't stop laughing.
"Oh yea!" He laughs. "But no worries, I just picked you up, and laid beside you in the bed." He says.
I blush.
"You're so sweet, thank you so much Jake. Come here." I tell him, brushing his cheek with my hand and kissing him. We make out and I tell him :" Oh Mr. Kiszka, I've been a bad girl." With a smirk on my face. He laughs and kiss me again.

He runs his hands on my body, squeezes my ass and runs them down my pants, underneath my underwear and slips a finger in me. I moan in his mouth and he stops. He looks directly in my eyes.
"If we're gonna do this, you can't make a sound, everyone is home. We'll have to do this quickly."
I simply nod and move my hips a little, desperately trying to get the pleasure he was giving me back. He starts moving again and I hold my moans in. He slips a second finger and rubs my clit, never stopping our kiss. I take off my hoodie and my pants and panties while he takes his pants off. I bend over my desk and he slaps my ass.
"Bad girl." He says with a mischievous tone and with a smirk on his face.
He pushes in me slowly, grabbing my hips. He starts thrusting and I hold in my moans again. He runs his hands on my body and squeezes my breasts. He sucks on the skin of my back while thrusting and I can't help but moan. He stops.
He puts his hand on my mouth to keep me from making a sound and it turns me even more on. He starts thrusting again, but faster and harder. He starts to rub my clit with one hand while the other stays on my mouth. He thrusts even harder and faster into me. The pleasure takes over my body and I come. My legs shake but Jake doesn't stop thrusting. I hold in a scream of pleasure and his hands stops the moans that get through my lips. He thrusts again, harder, faster. He slows down, pulls out and comes. Making a muffled groan that he tried to hold in.
He takes his hand off my mouth and slaps my ass again. I hold in a little Yelp of surprise.
"Bad girl." He says. It turns me on so much. We put our clothes back on but Jake still can't find his shirt. We look everywhere but can't find it. Damn, drunk me would be good at hide and seek. We finally find it in my pillow case. He puts it back on and I can't help but sigh. He is so sexy and gorgeous, just looking at him turns me on. 

We head to the kitchen and Josh and Sam are talking together. The boys are all going to work except Kyle so it's an entire day with my brother and I'm really looking forward to it. I love him and I know we're gonna have fun today. Once Kyle is up, he and I go to a little restaurant and eat breakfast there.
" I told you you'd like the guys!"
"Yea, I was wrong they've really grown." I say with a nervous laugh.
"Do you remember when we were younger like 13 or 14 and Jake and Josh came home?"
"Yea. Why?"
"Don't tell him I told you but, Jake had a major crush on you. Can you believe that?!" He says while laughing.
"What?! Is that why he was so annoying? Why he always pulled my hair and threw me shoes?! Gosh I thought he hated me." My mind is racing. He had a crush on me?! I don't know how to react.
"Well no, hehe he had a crush on you. Could you believe it, if you two were going out?!"
" Hehe, no but out of curiosity, how would you react if I went out with one of your friends?"
" I'd probably be happy for you if there was feelings but hell if you were just banging i don't know, I wouldn't like it, i mean you're my little sister I want you to be safe and everything, why?"
"Just wondering, really."
We talk about nothing and everything. It's nice to finally see him and spend time with him.
We visit Frankenmuth all day until Kyle drops me off at the apartment before going to work.

I'm home alone again. I begin to pack my stuff, I only have 3 nights left before going back to Coldwater and I wanna make them count. With Jake and with Kyle. I don't want to go, but I have to. I can't help but think about Jake. I think I'm actually developing feelings but I don't want to. I've known him for a long time but still, it's way too early for feelings.  I can't believe he had a crush on me tho. Maybe he still has one and I'm not the only one with feelings or maybe he just wanted sex, like this was supposed to be all about. I head into the shower when I hear someone come in the apartment.

"Rose are you there?" Someone yells.
"Um yea, I'm in the shower."
I don't know who it was but it probably was one of the brothers. I hop in the shower and turn on the water. I hear the door open and close. I look who it was. Jake is in the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Can I join you?" He says with a smirk.