Crazy on you

I start changing. I let my hair down and do a simple make up look. I get in the kitchen and Jake is making pancakes. He's only wearing pants. Is he trying to kill me?!
"Good morning Rosie!" He says with a big smile on his face while handing me a plate of pancakes. This man will be the death of me I swear.
"Good morning Jakey! " I say with a smirk. He sits down at the table, next to me.
"I actually wanted to tell you that I'm sorry about yesterday... I don't know what I was thinking, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."
"It's okay, I wouldn't have mind actually..." I say looking down a little embarrassed.
"Oh really" his cheeks are now red and it's adorable.
We hear a knock on the door and see Sammy sliding down the hall with his socks to open the door. A tall and beautiful man walks in. He has a lot of black long hair falling effortlessly on his shoulders and a big smile on his face. Sam comes in the kitchen the guy and takes a plate of pancakes and hands one over to his friend as they sit down at the table with us.
" Oh Danny, this is Rose, Kyle's sister, Rose this is Danny, my best friend. He'll be joining us today!" Sam says while eating a pancake.
I laugh and shake his hand.
"Nice to meet you, Danny"
"Likewise!" He says with a smile on his face.

We finish our breakfast and get out of the apartment. We walk around town all day and they show me their favorite spots, where they work and every little restaurant. We eat at a place called "Tony's Restaurant" and it's simply delicious. I feel like the more the day goes on, the more Jake and I connect. We talk and we laugh it's amazing. Of course I spend time with Kyle too, he's the one I've been coming to see. Unfortunately, Jake has to work early that day and had to go at 4:00. We get back home and but they all have to work that night. Kyle, Danny and Sam work at the bar, Josh works at the Christmas store and Jake is a cook at a fancy restaurant.

I'm home alone, I cook myself dinner and look through my messages and instagram and stuff. I can't help but pick up one of the guitars and I begin to play some of my favorite songs. It's 7:00, I hop in the shower and sing songs. At least there's nobody home or they'd think I was crazy. Once I'm done, I wrap a towel around myself. I open the door and bump into Jake. I drop my towel on the floor and I'm left naked in front of him.
"Oh shit! I-I'm sorry!" He says as he covers his eyes.
I quickly take my towel off the floor and wrap it around myself, desperately trying to cover myself.
"No no I'm sorry!" I say nervously with a little laugh.
I look around the apartment. We're all alone.
"I'll - uh- be in my room..." He says heading towards his room, opening the door and closing it behind him.
I rapidly go to my room and put on some clothes.
What the fuck is wrong with me? All I wanted to do was to kiss him and feel all of him against my skin. Feel the heat of his body all over mine. What is wrong with me? He's my brother's roommate. He's my brother's best friend. It can't happen. It's wrong. The mention of doing it being wrong turns me even more on.
There's a knock on my door and my heart skips a beat when I open it. Jake is just standing there. I don't even let him start taking and I kiss him. He kisses me back and travel his hands down my back as I put my hands through his hair. He squeezes my ass and tugs on my shirt. But then he pulls away.
"Rose, we can't do that. Kyle, he'll kill me." He puts his hand on my cheek.
"So we won't tell him." I kiss him again. His kisses are soft against my lips and becomes rougher. I take off my shirt and I'm left in my bra in front of him. He plants kisses down my neck to my breasts until he bites softly my skin, not too much to be too painful but enough to leave a bruise. I moan his name to let him know that I like it. He kisses me down all the way to my navel and pulls off my pants so that I'm left in only in my underwear. He's still fully clothed so I unbutton his jacket and throw it on the floor. I get down on my knees and unbuckle his belt. He takes off his pants and we're both in our underwear. I start tugging on his boxer shorts when we hear someone opening the door and come in to the apartment.