2 - An eye opening discovery.

Warnings
Possible lemons, fluff, suicidal thoughts, lots of hot anime guys, really bad drawings, really bad English Grammer and spelling.
Notes
This is purely fanfic and I don't own anything except for some of the pictures(will write if they're not).
I gave up with trying to understand the honorific system so don't expect to see it anywhere.
If I did a bad with the spelling tell me I read all the comments and will try respond to as many messages as I can.

Midoriya
The sound of screams and hushed whispers could be heard as Midoriya slowly came to a stop beside a large crowd. His immediate reflex meant he had his hero journal and a pen in his hand in seconds.

What did you expect, he has 13 of them.

With a sigh he slowly put the book back into his bag, storing his pen in his pocket. But he wasn't going to leave, he just didn't have a need for the notes any more.

He tried to see who the villain was, he was more interested in that than the hero. What he saw made his skin crawl.

There was the green goo villain who had tried to hijack his body earlier. He reflexively took in a sharp breath when he remembered the feeling of slowly suffocating.

Then he realised why there was no hero running to the rescue, pushing past each other like dogs to get recognition to secure their next paycheck. The villain had a hostage, and the hostage was Kachan.

Pushing his way to the front of the crowd he watched as Kamui wood, Mt lady and a few other pro heroes as they watched with anxious looks on their faces.

He was looking around and when Kachan's eyes locked with his, Midoriya saw the overwhelming sadness behind them. He sighed and looking him dead in the face, smiled.

The sweetest, kindest, purest cinnamon bun smile he could muster. He watched as Kachan became confused and as his explosions became weaker and weaker with every passing second.

Midoriya could tell he had lost too much oxygen. The hero in him begged him to reach out and help, but something else held him him. Made him watch as slowly the ash blonde boy's struggles Slowed down and eventually ceased completely.

'See'

The little voice said.

'He finally got what he deserved for all the pain he caused you. The heroes should leave him to die.'

Midoriya was horrified at what this voice was telling him. How could he think that.

Yes Kachan was a bully but he didn't deserve to die because of it. Then he noticed something.

He really didn't care.

Deciding it was pointless he turned around to leave. Then he saw the familiar figure of a skeleton with long yellow fringe bits.

All might was standing there watching.

'See even all might thinks he should die.' the voice persisted.

Violently shaking his head he headed over to the symbol of peace.

"All mi-" he started before the man placed a hand over his mouth quickly while raising a finger to his lips.

"Shhh boy, not in front of the people." The yellow haired skeleton hissed. Midoriya paused for a second before nodding slowly.

The hand on his mouth was removed and he could speak once more. In hushed whispers they continued to converse.