chapter 2

A few months later:

It was a raining afternoon I had a rough day at work and I hit every red light trying to make it to my daughters kindergarten school on time to pick her up. It seems like my bad day was just lingering on. I just wanted to get her home and eat them relax. We usually have taekwondo but I was not feeling it today, we needed a break. I got to her school just in time. She came out the door and ran straight to me jumping in my arms.

"I missed you!" Peanut exclaimed

"I missed you too, my peanut butter!" I said as i hugged her right. "Ready to go home?" I smiled as i carried her to my car. I put her in her booster seat and we headed home. As soon as I got into the door the chores slapped me in the face. I had to start laundry, strat dinner, get peanuts clothes for school for the next day ready, baths and dinner clean up. "No time to even breathe" I sighed. After I finished everything I finally had time to sit down for the first time in the day. While peanut was in the bath i grabbed my phone. The min family group chat was already booming.

"Good evening/morning my sweets" I typed.

Min daughter 1: "morning/evening eomma!"

Min daughter 2: "hi eomma!"

We all started talking about our day or evening, one of the girls brought up vlive and I jokingly said

"omg if your appa does a vlive one of you needs to tell him his wife and 18 kids miss him! But be sure to say appa first to get his attention! And record I want to see his reaction! 😂😂😂"

A couple of them said they totally would. This struck up a whole new level of conversation.

"He would totally freak and be shocked if he saw our group messages" I sent giggling at the iconic min yoongi faces he makes and would make at this whole group chat. I told the girls I had to get peanut yo bed and I would talk to them tomorrow when I got the chance. We said our byes and I went to take care of my peanut. Back to reality!

*the next day*

  After work and picking up peanut I got on the chat with the girls. This time there was two new member I didnt add. Just went by the names 'oppa min' and 'Min'. I was a bit confused but I didnt want to ask afraid to offend the new members. I always check out profiles on Facebook so I clicked on theirs. It was highly set to private with no adding or message button available on their profile. Just stock photos of bts as their cover and profile pictures.

"Eomma, we have new members, dont worry they are really important to this group!" One of the girls explained. Did they know them and just didnt want to explain who they were? I had no idea what was going on. "Eomma here is the video of appa reacting to me telling him about his wife and 18 kids 😂😂😂"  she started.

Me: "omg you really told him??😂😂😂"

Min daughter 3: "yes! After you left he did a vlive and I took the chance! You need to watch it eomma!"

Me: "ok I am going to watch it right now" I clicked the video. As i watched his hilarious and expected reaction i giggled then what he jokingly said turned into seriousness. "Oh yeah, shes my wife? What's her name and what she look like?" He jokingly said. As what I could tell he read the comments from my adopted min daughter "I'm sorry what did you say her name was?" He asked in a very serious tone. He grabbed a paper off the table and was looking back and forth between the paper and the screen.   "Hey um, can you send me a email I can email you at I have some questions?" He said with a serious look.

What in the world was going on, who was the two new members and why was he asking about my actual name and want to email my adopted min daughter questions??? I was even more confused then I was looking at the two new members in the group chat!