chapter 10

*Taehyung P.O.V*

We followed yoongi upstairs. I have never seen him this way. This girl has changed him, and for the better. Before he actually met her he was always smiling at his phone but wouldn't let anyone see. We knew he was in love with her before even seeing her face, but we dare not to mention it. We know how yoongi hyung is, it would be better if he opened up by himself and us not to pry into things.

We all stood in the living room. Hobi went and checked on her but she was in the shower. I watched as yoongi walked past us and down the hall. Jimin followed hyung, I started to also but namjoon grabbed my arm. "Just let jimin see if hes ok, we dont want to crowd him. Hes got alot on his mind" he said.

" I just want them both to be ok" I replied.

"Me too. And they will" namjoon said.
Just then jimin walked back into the living room. "He needs his space, let's let him have it." He said as he sat down on the couch.

~couple hours later~

"Its been a while, someone should go check on them.." Jin said looking up from his phone.

"Why? They need their space, plus hyung is probably asleep at the door" jungkook replied.

"Hes not in the hallway anymore" jin replied.

"He isnt?" Hobi asked sitting straight up confused.

"Nope, i looked down the hallway when i went to get a drink and he wasnt there anymore" jin replied

"I'll go" I said standing up. I walked down the small hallway. Her bedroom door was partially opened so I peeked my head inside to see if everything was ok. There was hyung, laying there with her. He was awake but she was asleep. He just laid there stroking her hair and occasionally rubbing her cheek with his thumb. I backed away from the door and headed back to the living room.

"What's going on tae?" Namjoon asked.

"I dont know exactly. All I know is she is asleep and he is laying there with her stroking her hair.." I replied.

"That's way out of character for him.. let's just let them have space" hobi said. We all agreed and decided to try to get some sleep.

The next morning I woke up and half asleep walked into the kitchen and started coffee. Slowly the rest woke up one by one. I carried my coffee into the living room and sat down. "Should someone go check on them? Its morning now and they been in the room all night" jimin asked rubbing his eyes.

"I'll go and sneak and check" jungkook said as he got up and walked to the bedroom.

"What if they are doing something?" Hibi asked stopping jungkook in his tracks. We all looked towards the bedroom door, it was still opened half way like it was last night.

"I dont think so hyung, the door is still open, if they were doing anything they would have shut the door.." jungkook replied and started towards the door again. A couple minutes later he was quickly but as quietly as he could get back to the living room.

"They were doing something weren't they and you saw?" Namjoon asked.

"Nope.. having a serious conversation.. I dont think she knew he was in there until just now.." junkook replied.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Cause when I got to the door she said 'what are you doing in here? When did you get in here?'.." he replied

"Well what did he say?" Jimin asked sitting up curious.

"All I heard was that he wanted to comfort her and blah blah blah and he would fight to keep here.. I think we should leave and go somewhere and give them some real space.." jungkook said.

"I agree! Let's get our stuff and head back to the hotel" namjoon replied. We gathered our bags and snuck out the door. "I hope they get together! They are so good for eachother" I said as I climbed into the van. "Us too, taetae, is too" hobi replied.