chapter 9

*my P.O.V *

Staring at him with his arms around me I didnt know what to do. How to I move without waking him up. When did he get here? Why did he lay and cuddle with me? So many questions. Just then he let out a yawn and slowly opened his eyes. We just laid there staring in each others eyes, me confused him looking at me concerned. Laying there just staring at each other in silence. I didnt know what to do.

"How did you sleep?" He asked in his sleepy voice breaking the silence.

"Ummm.. ok.." I replied, his arm still around my waist. "Yoongi, what are you in here?.. when did you get in here?" I asked as I sat up and got out of the bed.

"I was coming to talk to you, I heard you crying and when I came in to check on you you were asleep. So I wanted to hold you to comfort you.." he said getting out of bed and walking towards me " it hurts me that you are hurting like this!"

"I'll be fine.. you will go back to korea and forget that I even existed after tomorrow and.. I'll be fine.." I replied looking away grabbing my left arm with my right hand. I looked away so he couldn't see the pain in my eyes.

"You see, I cant do that.." he replied

"Why not? I'm easily forgettable.. you seriously wont even remember me in the slightest, not even my name.. I'm not worth remembering, I am nothing special so I know you will forget" I said still looking off to the ground and to the left as tears started to flow.

He walked up to me and cupped my face with his hands and turned me to look at him.

"No I wont.. I will never forget you! I would be so miserable I wouldn't be able to go outside or face the world or even make music anymore.." he said looking into my eyes, his eyes were starting to water. "You are incredibly special, you are worth way more then you think. Heck you are out of my league and I dont deserve you! If I let you go now I will regret it! It will haunt me as the worst mistake I have ever made in my life! I don't want to even think of my life from this moment on without you or Delilah in it! You are not going to ruin anything! Dont worry about anything, please!"

I couldn't even muster any words. I was shocked at his confession.

"I love you.." he said in his husky voice as he pulled my face to his and kissed me. That kiss had my head spinning, felt like fireworks at the 4th of july, butterflies all in my tummy. I've never had a kiss feel like this. All I knew at this point is I didnt want this kiss to end. But I know if we did try any kind of relationship it would be hard. I dont know how this was going to work. But all I did know is I never felt this way for any man in my life. Why was this so hard? Why is it so hard to let someone love me?

The kiss ended as he pulled away slowly. I slowly opened my eyes. His hands still cupping my face. He wiped my tears with his thumb. He smirked as he put his forehead to mine. "You are so beautiful"

"Yoongi.." I said quietly in almost a whisper as I closed my eyes.

"Yes?" He said pulling his head away from mine. I looked him in his eyes.

"How is this even going to work?" I asked "you live in korea, me here.. I have so much here, family, all delilahs doctors.."

"Its not going to be easy, but I'm going to fight to keep you! And I will figure out a way" he said then pecked my lips.

I hope so. I cant hide my feelings anymore after that kiss. I cant believe he actually loves me. Why me? I looked into his eyes, his beautiful eyes. God, I really hope we can work this long distance out.