chapter 11

*my pov*

After he pecked my lips he just held me in a long hug. I'm not going to lie, I didnt want this hug to end. "You are being so quiet right.." yoongi said rubbing my back.

"I just want to enjoy this small moment before it gets hectic and my brain starts to go crazy.."I replied.

"Go crazy over what?" He asked.

"Trying to figure out how this is going to work and how I will syltaybsane when you are gone.." I said with my head on his shoulder. "Its only been a week but I'm used to you all being here.. and now.."

"And now what?" He asked after I cut off my sentence.

"And now with whatever we are.. it's just going to be hard.." I said lifting my head and looking into his eyes. "What if.. what if it doesn't work?"

"Dont think like that! We will work" he said, I could see the sincerity in his eyes "I cant imagine my life from this moment on without you in it, calls, texts, video calls, in person.. I want it all, all the time.." we sat on the bed, him holding my hand. I hope he is right.

"I just hope you dont get tired of me.." I replied looking down at our hands.

"Nope, you keep things interesting! And you are just as savage as me so you will keep me on my toes and I like that!" He replied lifting my chin up with his hand. "Please stop doubting yourself, stop putting yourself down! You are amazing and I dont qant you to think bad about yourself! I dont know what you have been through but I can tell it was alot by the way you talk about yourself. Whenever you want to talk I will listen. No judgment, just comfort and support " he said pulling me into him.

If only that was the case. He has no idea what my past holds.

"Now you need to eat, let's go get breakfast.." he said as he stood up not letting go of my hand. He lead me out of the room and into the living room.

"Where is everyone?" I asked looking at the now empty livingroom.

"I have no idea.. let me text them real quick" he said letting go of my hand and going towards his phone on the coffee table. After a couple minutes he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders "they said they were back at the hotel and giving us space. Looks like just us today.."

"Ok. That's fine. We gotta pick peanut in 8 hours.. what do you want to do?" I smiled. This would be the first time we were together alone.

"Let's eat and just hang out. " he replied.

"Sounds good. I didnt want to change out of my pajamas anyway" I smiled walking into the kitchen. I, like min uoongi was a homebody. We spent the day watching TV and eating. That's my kind of date if I say so myself. I didnt want this day to end.