chapter 4

We sat down and joined them. I was sitting right across my bias, min yoongi. I couldn't look at him for a second. I could feel the heat rise into my cheeks. I was so nervous. I took a deep breath and looked at namjoon "why did you send me tickets and passes? Why did you pay for the hotel? Do you know me somehow? What is going on?" It all just blurted out. I covered my mouth and as I was about to apologize namjoon giggled as he responded "it's ok. Its alot to take in. But I think you and min yoongi should talk about that" he looked over at min yoongi. I followed his gaze looking over at min yoongi he started getilting shy and rubbing the back of his neck. "Well you see.. umm... actually.. how do I put this.." he says flustered.

Namjoon just smirked and spoke up for him "what my dear brother is trying to say" as he patted him on the back " is we actually have been looking for you for 2 years now! We just so happen to find you when a army mentioned you to be his wife in a little fake Facebook family.. which is a huge coincidence in itself"

"I'm sorry, but I'm more confused now then ever. Why have you been searching for me for two years?" I asked.

"Well see, someone hacked into the government here a couple years ago, so you remember that?" Their manager chimed in.

"Vaguely, I'm not one to watch the watch the news or read the news papers.. I dont even know what they did when they hacked into or they did exactly. what does that have to do with me?" I asked getting more and more confused.

"They ended up hacking in and marrying a bunch of people and putting dates from years ago on them" the manager has now fully stepped into the conversation. "They not only married a bunch of random people they had alot of other things too.. it seems li..."

"I should tell her this part.. I got this.."yoongi said sitting straight up looking me in the eyes. "Ashley, it seems like we are married"

"Yeah a fake marriage on a Facebook group chat fake family with friends" I giggled.

"No, we are leagally married.." yoongi said in a very serious tone making my smile fade to a unsure look. "They married us and put the date for 6 years ago.. so we have been married for 7 years in the next 6 months.."

"Is this some kind of..." I started but was cut off by their manager "this isn't a trick or a joke. We found out when we went to renew his passport... and he is the legal father of your daughter.. you both have the surname of Min.." hearing that I was sure I was in a dream. I clinched my chest and being to hyperventilate. "Are you ok?" Yoongi asked concerned. "I.. I.. I need.. I need a moment.." I said as I got up and started walking to the bathroom. What was going on? Was this a dream? Who would marry random people? How come I didn't know? I have to file taxes why wasnt I called out on it? So many things popping into my head.

I leaned into the sink. "Breathe.. you're just leagally married to your bias that's all.. omg what am I saying.. he doesn't want me. He dont know me.. I am not pretty, skinny or anything I'm just plain old me..." I said looking in the mirror. I was wearing a plain black tshirt with my ripped black Jean's and my high top black vans "of all the days to look like a hot mess" I am the tomboy of my family. I own dresses but prefer to wear Jean's, a tshirt and a pair of Van's. I collected myself and headed back to the table.

"Everything ok?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I just needed to collect my thoughts" I replied.

"We have been trying to put a face to who it would be" taehyung said smiling. "You are very pretty!" I smiled shyly looking down.

"So now we need to figure out what is going to happen from here" their manager chimed in.

"How about we give her a little bit of time since she just found out she was married and we knew about it for 2 years now" yoongi said in a but of protective tone.

"Well you know how the company will address this situation.." the manager started but was cut off by namjoon this time "look, we have been looking for her for 2 years, we have had 2 years to adjust to our min yoongi Hyung being married. Her head is most likely spinning. Give them some time"

What did namjoon mean give us sometime? "Well whatever papers you need me to sign I will.."I said

"what do you mean?" Yoongi asked.

"Well you dont know m.." I started but was cut off by yoongi "actually I do know you"

"How? I dont remember talking to you before today?" I asked.

"I've been talking to you for about a year now.." yoongi replied. I looked at him with a confused look. "Hi I'm min from the min family chat" he said smiling reaching out his hand for a hand shake.

"And I'm oppa min, eomma" taehyung said smiling.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" I asked blushing as I lowered my face into my hands out of embarrassment. Some of the chat should probably have never been seen by his eyes. "Its ok. We have heard and read worse things from other fans" min yoongi smirked at my bashfulness. "Actaully, you are a pretty great person. From that time we spent in the chat I wanted to get to know you more, see your face. I wanted to see what this person with such a beautiful heart and great personality looked like."

"I'm sorry!" Was the only reply I could muster as my face was still in my hands.

"Dont be, you're just as beautiful as your personality" yoongi stated boldly. "Did he just say that? Hes never this forward" Hobi whispered but I could still hear him.

"I think we need to leave them to talk.." jin said standing up "it was nice to finally meet you!" They all stood up including my bestie and walked off leaving me and yoongi ar the table.
"Hungry?" He asked.

"No.. not anymore.. I'm a little to shocked to eat.. thank you though" I replied nervously. Not only was I alone with my bias but my bias was my husband. How did this happen?

"Well you should eat, but I wont force you giving the news you just heard and need to process." Yoongi replied as he smirked at me then quickly looked down at his hand realizing he was showing a side of him hes never showed anyone besides his group/brothers. I smiled and tried not to blush. I'm amazed by how sweet he is. I have never met him but I was not expecting this from the savage king we all knew him to be.