chapter 5

Sitting there in an awkward silence for a couple minutes he finally broke it "so would you guys want to hang out for the day? If not it's ok. We were just going to go sight seeing.." he said trying to back track a bit for being forward. "Yeah, it sounds like fun" I smiled and looked up at him and then quickly away. Just then the rest of the group came back into the room. "Everyone ready?" Jungkook said lifting his camera. We could tell he was ready to go sight seeing and take some photos. I smiled and got up and yoongi followed right after. "Did you drive here?" Jimin asked.

"Oh no, the hotel is only a few short blocks away so we just walked" I replied.

"Ok you can ride with us" taehyung said. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw min yoongi smiling but I didnt want to draw attention or embarrass him. We followed them out to the back door and into a 15 passenger van with the windows blacked out. We were off to sight see. We ended up spending the day with them and it was so much fun. Ended up being relaxed and just acting normal.

*the next morning*

We woke up to a knock at the door. I rubbed my eyes as I opened the door. I quickly woke up at the sight of min yoongi, taehyung and hobi standing there smiling and holding coffee. "Good morning!"hobi said in true sunshine fashion.

"So you really are like the sun" I said in my morning voice as I rubbed my eye again and yawned. I moved aside and let them in. I sat on the floor as they sat on the couch quickly they all stood up and offered me a seat on the couch. "No it's ok, I usually automatically sit on the floor its habbit" I giggled.

"Its true, she always sits on the floor even when there is a whole empty couch" my best friend chimed in coming out of the bathroom dressed and ready.

"We brought coffee" taehyung said handing me a coffee. "Thank you! Now the world dont have to live in fear and they are safe" I said as I took a drink. The boys giggled at my comment.

"Do you always make sarcastic comments?" Hobi asked smiling "I'm genuinely asking, cause its awesome"

"Yeah, I'm known to be super sarcastic.. sometimes I'm so good at sarcasm no one can tell I'm being sarcastic " I stated before I downed my hot coffee in one big chug.

"Wasnt that hot?" Yoongi asked me

"Yes, but my thirstbwas worse.." i replied smiling. I stood up "if you will excuse me, i need to get changed" then headed to the bathroom. After I did a quick get ready I walked out "we are going to spend the day with them. Then guess what?" My bestie said as soon as I came out of the bathroom.

"What?" I asked her impatient to her reply.

"After their second concert tomorrow they are going to come to our hometown for a week. They have a week break and want to spend it with you" she replied as she was walking past me to get her things.

"Oh, cool" I replied as I put my shoes on. I had no idea how to react to that. Why on earth do they want to spend so much time with me? As soon as we were ready we headed out the door. "So why you did you guys come to our room? Was it hard to get out of your hotel to get here?" I asked.

"No, not at all. We are in the same hotel just a few floors up!" Taehyung smiled as he pointed up. I smiled back. We walked through the hotel to the back employee entrance and into the van. "Where are we going?" I asked as yoongi sat next to me. "Well we are going to get some stuff done at the venue then out to eat." He smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. I looked back towards the front and tried to contain my inner fangirl that wanted to jump out. When we got to the venue the van drove into the venue and they shut the doors. It's crazy what measures they have to take to get to places safely. Yoongi walked beside me as we headed to the stage.

"We are just going to practice the dances and then we will go get food" yoongi smiled at me. "Ok, sounds good." I smiled back. Me and my bestie just stood at the side of the stage and watch them practice.

"You are smitten" my bestie said looking at me. I smiled and blushed. "But the thing is when it comes to it he will go back to korea and I will stay here and that will be that. I'll just be a very small insignificant moment of of his life" my tone turned to a depressed tone thinking of when they will leave. Why am I getting so sad, I only knew them for 2 days.