chapter 6

*a couple days later*

I was home, I still in shock over the news I found out while in Chicago. I told my mom and she couldn't believe it either. She kept asking me what I would do and of course my answer always was to sign whatever papers to end it because no way he wanted to stay married to someone like me, plus we didnt know eachother. How could anyone like him like someone like me.. I just picked my munchkin up from school and we just made it home. I was about to start dinner when my doorbell rang. I walked to the door curious because no one ever visits me unless it's a planned family get together or my bestie messages she is on her way. I opened the door and there stood the boys, all 7 of them. "Oh hi, come in" I said taken back beacause I forgot they were coming. "I would ask you how you got my address but I'm pretty sure the girls in the chat told you" I jokingly said.

"Yeah, it's a good thing your little Facebook family does a card exchange" hobi said smiling.

"Where are you guys staying at?" I asked.

"Just a nice hotel a few minutes from here" namjoon replied.

"Woah, little meow meow is in our house mom... and there's kookie" peanut said as she walked into the living room.

"I guess she knows the nicknames army has given us" taehyung said getting down to her level to play with her.

"Yeah once she found out min yoongi was called lil meow meow by fellow armies that was it, he is now forever lil meow meow" I said hoping not to offend yoongi, looking at him he just smiled. "I was about to cook dinner, you guys want to stay? Are you hungry?" I asked.

"We dont want to put you out or make you do more work " yoongi replied.

"Seriously, I have a huge family the 7 of you are nothing compared to all my sisters and such" I replied and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed more stuff out of the refrigerator and placed it on the counter. "May I be of help?" Jin asked walking into the kitchen.

"No, you are a guest, dont worry I got this" I smiled but he didnt take no for a answer he washed his hands and all he said was "tell me what you want me to do and I will do it." I smiled and told him to clean the veggies and slice them up for me. I washed my hands and started helping cute up the veggies.

"I dont mind helping" Jim smiled "what what are you making?"

"Well I dont have a name for it, but I made it when I was younger just experimenting with my cooking and my family loved it so I just kept making it" I smiled at him "it's got chicken, rice and a whole lot of veggies in it"

"I cant wait to try it!" Jin said as he finished slicing the green peppers. "So.."

"So...?" I asked as I put the veggies in the skillet to saute them.

"So, I think you are good for Min Yoongi Hyung" Jon replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking up from the skillet.

"I've never seen him this like this, smiling all the time, in a good mood and I dont know just flat out happy all the time" he replied.

"I dont know why it would be from me, only met a few days ago.." I said looking back down and focusing on the food.

"No, hes been like this since he secretly joined the little group chat of yours.." he said as he cleaned up from where we cut the vegetables. "Every time his phone would go off he would smile, we kinda figured out that when his smiles disappeared it was because the message wasnt from the group chat, you. But when he smiled we noticed he was on the chat talking to you." He said smiling and then he walked out the door to join the group in the livingroom.

Was this true? But what the heck is so special about me. Plain old me.. nothing. I put the food in the oven and set the timer. After washing up I joined them in the living room, walking in and seeing seven grown men watching rapunzel with my tiny human made me giggle a bit. It was adorable. I must have giggled a bit loudly cause yoongi looked up at me with a smirk. "Dinnee will be done in 45 minutes" I quickly said to draw attention elsewhere as I sat on the floor next to the couch. I cant believe they are all in my house. Is this just one long dream?