Chapter 19

A/N Oh my god! Thank you so much for 1k!! I'm super excited! I really never thought I would get this much, shit! I'm really sorry for not updating in a while too...

Well, this chapter is insanely long so yea. Some sad parts, others happy! Mostly sad. Enjoy!

After about 20 minutes of waiting, Joe finally got here.

"Oh my god! Skylar! Are you ok??" He asked. He came right over to my side and looked up and down.

"Not really. A bunch of broken bones, a-and I can't really remember anything from about a year ago," I explained.

"Shit," he muttered. "I never thought the hit could cause amnesia. Oh, the guy who hit you, was drunk, and he just drove off right after hitting you. The police caught him though. Thank god."

Soon after our small talk ended, Pete walked in with a small plate of food.

(I don't know what they have in cafeterias at hospitals cause I've never been in a situation like this, so I'm be gonna say what he brought in.)

"Thought you might be hungry," he grinned. I just giggled and the aroma of this food filled my nose. Not bad, but not awesome.

"You know, you are gonna have to feed me, right?" I smiled. Everyone just started laughing as Pete sat down in the small space on the bed, next to my hip.

He just shrugged and and started feeding me. I really never thought I would get into this kind of situation.

After eating, Joe asked the question I never wanted to hear after the news I got.

"How are the babies?" Everyone just stared. I closed my watering eyes, the lump in my throat causing a small amount of pain, trying not to cry.

I heavily sighed before answering. "I-I lost them," I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh my god. I'm so fucking sorry," he apologized giving me a gentle hug.

I didn't reply, and just sat there in the slightly awkward silence. The door opened breaking the awkwardness, with a smiling nurse. Not the same one as before.

"How is everything?" She asked.

"Ok. I can actually move now and talk," I answered. She just nodded and did some random stuff on the clipboard she had.

"Ok, you are getting better so we are going to let you go later today. You will still need to be in casts and the wheelchair for a while, but it's always good to get out early," she smiled.

After Getting Casts Off

(More time change... Yay!)

It is now October and Frank's birthday is coming up soon. I can't wait!

I was walking upstairs to go get my big ass sweatshirt, because I'm cold. As I was about to open the door to Pete and I's bedroom, I heard Pete and Patrick talking.

"I think I should wait a little longer because she still has to go to therapy for her leg," Pete said.

I know this isn't the best idea to eavesdrop but, it shouldn't be that important.

"Yeah, that would be best. I think you should wait until we go on the next tour. The next tour is in a couple months so I think that would be a good time," Patrick suggested.

What the fuck are they talking about?? Well, I guess I have to wait a couple months. Oh well. I have Frankie's birthday to worry about! He's one of my best friends and I want him to have and awesome 33rd birthday.