Chapter two

We got in and chose a table to sit at. He pulled out a chair for me to sit in. I could already tell he was really nice and looking forward to meeting and getting to know me.

"Let me get you some coffee. What would you like?" He asked. "Um I guess a Vanilla Bean Frappachino." I replied. (A/N- sorry if I spelled that wrong. Idk how. Hehe) I don't really like coffee so that's why I chose a frap. "Be right back," he said walking off into the line of two people.

I sat there thinking of what just happened to me. So I wake up, then look in my closet to see my ex-boyfriend sucking off another girl's face. Oh I forgot, I need to text that cheater and say we're over. So I pulled out my phone and saw the last text he sent me which was "love you xoxo". That so wasn't true. I started to get angry and I started to type "IT'S OVER YOU PSYCHO!!" I noticed the stranger came back with two Frappachinos in his hands. He handed me mine and sat down across from me.

"So I never caught your name," he said with a smile. "It's Skylar. And yours?" "Pete," he said. I think I recognize that. Pete. Pete. I think I've heard that before, I thought to myself. "Skylar. That's a beautiful name," he said. I felt myself blush. "Thanks". I said.

He removed his sunglasses and took off his hood. Now I knew who he was. Pete Wentz. I was talking to Pete FUCKING Wentz! He looked back at me and started to talk. "So why were you crying?" He asked with a concerned face. "Well, I woke up to sounds in my closet", I said while he was definitely listening to me, "So I get up and open the closet door. I see my boyfriend sucking of another girls face!", I say raising my voice. "Really?!?! Who would do that to such a beautiful girl?" Pete said. I started to blush again. I felt a buzz in my pocket and I turned to Pete to tell him I just got a text. I took out my phone and saw it was a text from Arianna. "Heeeyyyyy! How's it goin?!" I typed, "We need to meet up later at like the park or something. I have something really important to tell you." "Ok!" She answered.

"Who was it?" Pete asked a little nosy, which I thought was actually kind of cute when he did it. "Just my friend Arianna". "Cool cool," he said. "So why were you walking around on the sidewalk?" I asked changing the subject. "Oh, well I just broke up with my girlfriend because I saw her making out with another guy. Similar to your story, but I was actually walking back to give her our 2 month anniversary gift, which was a necklace." "Oh that's sad," I said not knowing what to say.

He looked at me and said, "Would you like to come over to my place for a little while? I see you don't have anywhere to stay because of the suitcase you have there." "Wow sure!" I said a little bit surprised. We walked out of Starbucks and we walked a little bit until we got to this, what I thought was, a HUGE house that looked like a mansion! "This is it!" Pete said pointing at the house. I gaped. Pete walked over to the door and put the key in the lock. He turned the doorknob and slowly opened the door. I opened my mouth even more.

He led me into the living room and said, "Well this is the living room!" He started to walk over to what looked like a staircase and started walking up them. "This is the guest room and where you will be staying!" Pete said while showing me the room. It had walls that were painted blood red and black carpeting. I looked around to see a queen sized bed with a blue and black comforter on it. "I will let you unpack while I make us some lunch," Pete said while walking out of the bedroom. I walked over to the bed, and put my suitcase on it, and unzipping it. I took out my brush, deodorant, and my make up bags, putting them in the guest bathroom. This will be interesting.