Chapter 26

A/N Two more chapters left!! This one, then the next. There is something special I have to say the next one and if you guys think it's a good idea, I will do it.

If you guys could go check out my friend @Different_Darknesses that would be awesome. She has published a few books and it would mean a lot to her if you could read them.

Thank you and enjoy!

When Pete got home from his party, he took off his shirt and fell face first, on the couch.

Then I noticed he got a tattoo, too. It was a moon with the lyrics 'I'll be fixated on one star when the world comes crashing down' from 7 Minutes in Heaven.

That was placed on his shoulder blade area. That must've hurt.

Was this a tattoo dedicated to me or...? It must... Wow. I smiled to myself, kissing him on the cheek. I walked into the bathroom, getting the pills to help with his hangover tomorrow, and placed them on the table.

~~~

"I can't do this, I just can't," I panicked.

"Pete thinks you are perfect, and you are. Everything is going to be fine, Sky," Ari cooed.

I took a deep breath as Kathryn finished my hair. "Perfect. Skylar, you look beautiful," Kathryn smiled.

I smiled a little, looking at myself in the mirror. I can do this, I can do this. "I can do this," I whispered.

"You can, and we all know you can," Beth patted my shoulder. "Pete is standing out there, waiting for his beautiful bride to walk out and say her vows, and to finally announce that you two are married," Beth continued, lightly kissing my forehead.

I nodded, giving her a tight hug.

"Guys, three minutes until we start going out," Julie said, running up to us.

The music started and the girls slowly walked out, one by one. Now, it's my turn. My dad walked over to me and locked our arms together. Now, we had to wait.

My little cousin, Jackson, was the ring bearer and started to walk out towards the altar.

My other little cousin, Lucy, was our flower girl so she walked out soon after Jackson with a basket in hand, throwing out pinches of white rose petals.

"I love you, hun," my dad said quietly.

"Love you too, dad," I smiled. We walked out, step by step.

It seemed like we were in slow motion. Mine and Pete's family, along with friends, we sitting on either side of the aisle.

The wind swept through everyone's hair. It wasn't bad either, just a gentle breeze. The sound of the waves crashing at the shore soothed me.

Every single person in the room had smiles plastered on their face. Pete looked absolutely amazing. He wore a black tux, a red tie, and a small white rose fit inside the handkerchief pocket.

His smile was wide and there was a light 'twinkle' in his dark brown eyes. Fuck. I looked to my right and right next to me was my mom.

"Beautiful," she whispered loud enough so I could hear. My smile grew even larger if that's possible. This is the best moment of my life.

I glanced at Pete again, and right before I looked away, he winked. That man just makes me melt. Holy shit. I blushed, making my way to altar.

I looked at Ari and she gave me a quick look of reassurance. I can do this.