New Life (Pete Wentz Fanfic)

Umm well this is my very first story and it is written in only on P.O.V cuz I thought it would be easier. Plz enjoy!!

I woke up to the sound of something moving in my closet. It sounded like people were making out. Strange. I stretched and looked around. I couldn't see my boyfriend anywhere. I got out of bed and checked the closet. I opened it and I couldn't believe my eyes. My boyfriend was making out with another girl! I stood there breathless with my mouth hanging open. I started to feel tears running down my face. "What the fuck is going on here?!" I screamed. "It's not what it looks like!" Matt said. "Oh it's exactly what it looks like!" I said screaming with as much power as I could, which wasn't much because of how shocked I was. I bitch slapped Matt as hard as i could then pushed both of them out of the way and I grabbed almost all of my clothes and stuffed them in a suitcase including my posters that I begged to put up on the walls.

I quickly changed into black skinny jeans and a Panic! At The Disco shirt and ran out the door with my suitcase. It was sunny and warm out which made me feel even worse. I started running down the sidewalk having no idea where to go because I just moved in with him 2 weeks ago and he was cheating on me! I stopped and looked around, and it seemed like I was downtown. I didn't really care where I was going so I just looked back at the ground and started to run again.

I stumbled upon someone that was taller than me, which was usual because I'm really short. I looked up and saw he was wearing a hoodie and sunglasses. "I'm so sorry," I said looking at him. "It's ok. Are you ok? I see that you were crying. Want to go sit and get a coffee?" He asked in the most almost "charming", lets just say, voice, that caught my attention. "Uh sure." I said a little nervous because I have never met him before. "Great!" He said walking toward Starbucks.

Oh god. This is really strange. I don't even fucking know this guy and I decided to go and get some sort of coffee or whatever with him. I'm a fucking idiot. This must be why Matt was cheating on me. Because I'm a stupid FUCKING idiot.

Sorry this chapter is rlly short, but they get longer as you go... I would appreciate it if you like or vote. I know that sounds stupid but whatever!