Chapter 20

A/N Sorry for not updating in a while, guys... I haven't been busy, it's just, I've had a little writers block, and it's hard to get on with the story.

Never, and I mean NEVER, google crotchboobs... You will be disturbed.

I have warned you.

Ok, now the story... Enjoy!

Alex, Pete, and I have been going out to the movies and just hanging out for the past few days after Alex gets out of school.

Now it's the day we leave for tour. I want more time with Alex. I need more time with Alex.

We've also been talking in private, checking each other for any new cuts or anything. We both have stopped, and are better.

I haven't told Pete about how I felt about myself, but I'm planning to during the tour. Hopefully he will help and bring my self esteem up by a million.

Pete and I have our suitcases and bags by the door so we wouldn't have to rush upstairs and grab them when the bus shows up.

"We will be gone for a long time. The good thing is we will be able to visit," I said to Alex while giving him a hug.

This tour is pretty long- about 5 months. I know right!? I might get a little homesick, but I have no idea. The longest time I've been way from home is about 2 1/2 months.

My family traveled a lot, and sometimes we stayed for days, others weeks. We went to London for the 2 1/2 months. I got sick of it after about a month. There was nothing to do and I had nothing to do.

So, yea. I didn't get homesick either. Just bored. Well, on tours, you get to explore and travel, to go to a bunch of different places you might not have been before. This is a US tour, and I'm really excited.

We didnt really travel in the US. We went to England, India, Australia, China, and I think we went to Indonesia. I'm not exactly sure, though. I don't remember.

We only have approximately 5 minutes until the bus gets here, and we leave for about a month, then visit, then leave for a while, and visit again. After the second visit, which is the last, we go back to tour for about another month or two, and tour is over.

At least there are breaks and days off in places, hopefully it won't be all crappy weather the whole time.

Oh, since it's now December, it's cold, Christmas is coming up, and my brothers birthday is soon. Hopefully, he will be nice and come to a concert, and have a backstage pass. I need to see him!

You know what? I'm going to text him! Yea, we haven't talked for about a year now, I miss him, he might miss me, so... I guess that means I should text him, right?

As I looked for his name in my contacts, a loud knock came from the front door, startling me, making me jump.

I walked over to it, and saw Andy standing there with his phone in hand.

"Bus is here," he said. "No shit, Sherlock," I said before turning around to go get Pete.

"Don't take as long as you did last time, fucker," he said as he turned to go back to the bus.

"I won't need to, so shut the fuck up." I smiled to myself as I walked into the bathroom, finding Pete staring at himself in the mirror with no emotion.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at him through the mirror. "I don't know," he shrugged. "I'm thinking... About you," he quickly turned his head and kissed my cheek.

"Well, bus is here. Love you," I said before walking into the kitchen to say goodbye to Alex. "Bye, I will miss you," I smiled an hugged him.

He hugged back and I could hear the smile in his voice as he said, "Bye, I will miss you so much. We will spend as much time together as a family while you visit, right?"